Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, Panda17 said:

Perfect Night surpassed Baddie's ULs peak on Melon.

 

:clap3:

So it's PN definitely going #1 next week on Circle?

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Giddy up, Jingle horse, pick up ya feet

Jingle around the clockkkk

CLOCK CLOCK CLOCK

 

dance-atrl.gif

7 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

:dies:

serving

screen-shot-2018-11-30-at-4-25-40-pm.png

4 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

iconic list 
 

Bild

crackstink is thaT girl :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, gigantopithecus said:

He looks furious even :dies:

Them shaky ass flat vocals...

16 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

iconic list 
 

Bild

It's too old tho, we need an update with newer groups + half of these groups are disbanded at this point :deadbanana4:

30 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

:dies:

When they'll know that Woodz and Jennie knows each other since both entered YG at the same time.

31 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

iconic list 
 

Bild

Oh My LAX omg :skull::bibliahh::bibliahh:

34 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

iconic list 
 

Bild

IZ*GONE and SHITZY will always be classics to me

 

revisiting this classic today... still sounds fresh. only real ones get this song 

coming up on it's one year anniversary and it's safe to say it's one of their best songs

 

crying-excitment.gif

15 minutes ago, Flomik said:

It's too old tho, we need an update with newer groups + half of these groups are disbanded at this point :deadbanana4:

Names being thrown out so far

 

G-(I)SIS

Aespergers

NewJennies

Lessakurafim 

Itchy

Nmess

Nshitty

 

 

25 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Them shaky ass flat vocals...

Maybe lipsyncing made a point

His stupid pow at the end :clap3: I hope this is good bc I really like the sound from teaser 2 so far

 

 

3 minutes ago, PinkLamborghini said:

When's the Taeyeon mini coming?

The 27th I think

Just now, gigantopithecus said:

The 27th I think

Bless :heart: Need this queen back

 

Also, Winter go solo please you are her daughter

22 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

revisiting this classic today... still sounds fresh. only real ones get this song 

coming up on it's one year anniversary and it's safe to say it's one of their best songs

 

crying-excitment.gif

 

Well even Birthday deserves some fans. I'm happy for her!

 

crying-excitment.gif

Wait I had no idea she had ADHD and is partially blind in one eye omg :gaycat7:

 

 

 

BamBam serving the Asian version of those straight white guys with podcasts :toofunny3:

Well, I was prepared to not like it, but Amber did well and the song is great and Jessica high note in the final chorus :jonnycat:

  • ATRL Moderator

Taeyong crying at a concert again :sad:

 

These stupid scandals really do get to these idols and nctzens were some of the people spreading it because they have an agenda against him it's infuriating :gaycat7:

2 minutes ago, PinkLamborghini said:

Bless :heart: Need this queen back

 

Also, Winter go solo please you are her daughter

Not an official solo debut type of thing but theres this. I'm excited for the members to start making solo debuts and seeing more of their individual styles  :allears:

 

 

36 minutes ago, Sept said:

Names being thrown out so far

 

G-(I)SIS

Aespergers

NewJennies

Lessakurafim 

Itchy

Nmess

Nshitty

 

 

D(I)-LDO

adspa, fadspa, aesucks

Garamless, Loserafim, Lessewerrats, Les Miserables

NewBorns, OldPants, PedoJeans

Midzy (whoever chose this as their fandom name deserves a medal)

Nmid, Netflixx, Nmiss, Nomixx

Fad1er, Crap1er, No1gaf, Kept1sale

I'D NOT

 

Bonus: Babydumpster, YGmonster, Babypoopster

Edited by Flomik

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.