Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

Taeyong crying at a concert again :sad:

 

These stupid scandals really do get to these idols and nctzens were some of the people spreading it because they have an agenda against him it's infuriating :gaycat7:

Taeyong angel, I think he is more sensitive because he is gonna enlist soon :frown:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

10 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Wait I had no idea she had ADHD and is partially blind in one eye omg :gaycat7:

 

 

 

BamBam serving the Asian version of those straight white guys with podcasts :toofunny3:

Ningning: I have ADHD

Him: Ohhhhh Swag

 

The way this is a direct quote too :deadbanana2:

Edited by gigantopithecus

10 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

 

Well even Birthday deserves some fans. I'm happy for her!

 

crying-excitment.gif

will forever be her biggest fan. no one loves this song more than I do :katie2:

 

I do think some of you guys need to give her another try

such a life changing, amazing song

 

crying-excitment.gif

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

:dies:


she’s always end up close with some fruity men :gaycat5:

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Taeyong angel, I think he is more sensitive because he is gonna enlist soon :frown:

Yeah I think it's both. He's leaving soon and this sh*t just happened right when he's about to go. Everything's hitting all at once

1 minute ago, Zack said:

But they really did take it to church on this one, it's true :clap3:

 

exactly :clap3:

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

I do think some of you guys need to give her another try

 

crying-excitment.gif

I will try again and cry again but never say never

 

crying-excitment.gif

Dumb Dumb is an icon and I love her but seeing this specific styling again will always give me whiplash :dies:

 

5 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

will forever be her biggest fan. no one loves this song more than I do :katie2:

 

I do think some of you guys need to give her another try

such a life changing, amazing song

 

crying-excitment.gif

Not even the producers, you spilled.

 

no-its-true-its-true-oli-london.gif

34 minutes ago, Flomik said:

It's too old tho, we need an update with newer groups + half of these groups are disbanded at this point :deadbanana4:

Les Miserables

Le Quarantine
Le Walgreens
Le Gangrene

Le Unseen

Le Amphetamine

apes

arepa

The Gayz

ZeroTopsOneBottom

ZeroStraightsOneBi

ZeroHitsOneFan

Decliine
Demiize

Unwiize

NEXT

Stray Cats

Stray Mids

NOISENEXTDOOR

BROKENEXTDOOR

MICE
LICE

Red Polyester

ENGODPEN

SHITee

(G)I-SIS

ASNEEZE

ADISEASE

BABADOOK

CERAVE
SEVENFEENS

LOON/A

NEVERGLOW

EVERHOES

OnlyOneFan

CAVITY

D1sHarmony

NugU

GASS:Y

NewJenga

OldRoutines
SHITTY SHITTY
NCT 911
Wanna Chart
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AVvXsEjFbyNzlLJyae6GI5usFVMi7BEw7etTpPnm

 

AVvXsEhs1QkZG3KXp28N00Qnj0wNHyXxsY7729nz

 

not them sitting together after those crazy rumors :dies:

it was cute seeing interactions between companies that we don't even see in award shows

6 minutes ago, Cheers said:

ENGODPEN

sneaking one positive name for ipen i see

 

stareflash.gif

Edited by TheCal

There was a warning for his performance  :deadbanana4:  Keep this man away from a mic

 

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

F_s7GTpa4AACqZa?format=jpg&name=largeF_s7GTnbkAAuXqM?format=jpg&name=largeF_sd_4cakAA3aHq?format=jpg&name=largeF_sVnniaEAAzQT0?format=jpg&name=large

 

he's literally gorgeous :gaycat7:

make me wett

 

make me harder

 

make me lose my breath

 

make me water

Speaking of Pigpen they still haven't topped Polaroid Fad and Drunk-Gayz

 

stareflash.gif

 MIss A 2040 reunion!

 

 

Edited by sunny

19 hours ago, bunnyeyes said:

We’re so happy to have you back, Mel :hug:

Thanks :heart2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.