Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

The fact that that soccer team actually were the ones who requested to make those TikToks with TXT is such a kii. Also the fact that they wanted to do the tiktoks and yet performed in them like they were held at gunpoint. 

Edited by CandyCoatedClouds

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

 

 

kinda late but this was def not on my 2023 bingo card :gaycat6: i thought it was cute though!

 

also :rip: at txt missing the hot100...it was probably by a couple of points too looking at alot of the predictions. won't be surprised if they made it to like top3 of bubbling under. pretty decent though given how terrible their playlisting was 

Edited by Billionaire

33 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

The fact that that soccer team actually were the ones who requested to make those TikToks with TXT is such a kii. Also the fact that they wanted to do the tiktoks and yet performed in them like they were held at gunpoint. 

So true lmao.

28 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

 

 

kinda late but this was def not on my 2023 bingo card :gaycat6: i thought it was cute though!

 

also :rip: at txt missing the hot100...it was probably by a couple of points too looking at alot of the predictions. won't be surprised if they made it to like top3 of bubbling under. pretty decent though given how terrible their playlisting was 

HueningKai is living his dream :gaycat2:

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

They way I still have it on loop everyday is crazy :rip: This and "Love Dive" will soon become my most played Kpop songs of all time :deadbanana2:

the fourth gen dolls are DELIVERING:jonny6:

7 hours ago, discreetinside said:

The power struggle has been brewing for quite a while so the annual shareholders meeting on March would be crucial for LSM. Let's pray for Aespa getting out of this mess.

Yeah since 2021 at least.

 

 I just feel bad for aespa being caught up in all this when their career is still so new. I hope the new management divisions get implemented ASAP, so that aespa can get back to what they're supposed to be doing.

 

It's obvious their upcoming comeback has been severely impacted by all of this mess.

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

Damn... I feel sorry for them

 

 

CiaraSales-vi.gif

They're such a non event compared to IZ*ONE omg, free Xiaoting! :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

also :rip: at txt missing the hot100...it was probably by a couple of points too looking at alot of the predictions. won't be surprised if they made it to like top3 of bubbling under. pretty decent though given how terrible their playlisting was 

i was close :mandown:

 

She's insane :dies: it's cool but it's such an ugly thing to have on you :bibliahh:

 

So SHOCKING that Seungri is getting out so soon.

 

Even the military enlistment lasts longer than this :deadbanana:

 

6 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

She's insane :dies: it's cool but it's such an ugly thing to have on you :bibliahh:

 

Legendary I bet she plays bloodborne and elden ring :redface:

The way you can tell Cho GueSung absolutely loves the attention he’s getting, he just doesn’t know how to do this idol stuff 

 

3gRmosm.gif

 

This came on shuffle and it made me emo and nostalgic :chick3: especially the bridge at 2:23

 

Their productions used to sound so high budget and euphoric, now eveything they put out sounds like a b-side on some obscure nugu album.

 

2 hours ago, Hazy said:

I will wait with that for NewJennies and Le Ssakurafim first full album release 

 

if they will do what they are supposed to do then it’ll be clear :cm:

 

YG should secure BP’s position, but I’m 80% sure they won’t so… 

aren’t they getting dropped for baemon soon anyways lol. :snowman:

 

3 hours ago, xrosup said:

Damn... I feel sorry for them

 

 

CiaraSales-vi.gif

when I thought Yujin deserved a new gig after CLC that’s not what I meant :rip:

My XG Shooting Star album finally arrived :jonny5: it's so pretty :jonny2:

 

eAdOqTw.png

 

I always pull Juria's photocards :dies: it's okay tho, she's a cutie :whistle2:

 

*blasts LEFT RIGHT'S euphoric instrumental* :katie2:

 

H3CAmYe.jpg

Edited by Subzero

I’ve accepted New Jennie’s as our new kpop overlords 

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Take Me Apart said:

 

This came on shuffle and it made me emo and nostalgic :chick3: especially the bridge at 2:23

 

Their productions used to sound so high budget and euphoric, now eveything they put out sounds like a b-side on some obscure nugu album.

 

I don't know if this is true, lol. I feel like Sneakers was a direct sequel to Icy in some ways. :redface:

11 minutes ago, DelRey said:

 

 

:gaycat4:

 

I wonder where Shinee is on the list.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.