Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

 

The engagements. Another 1M seller smash for the Cake Girls  :celestial6:

Hopefully they can pass 1M pre-orders, as long as SM doesn't botch the pre-order like Birthday

 

 

11 hours ago, oceans said:

thoughts?

 

 

JINI the female NMIXX confirmed. :clap:

 

see once you were part of the most talented group ever the sales will keep pouring. 

6 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Good luck with booking an OT8 EXO comeback in the next 3-5 years :deadbanana:

Yeah bc when they were all in there the comebacks were happening /s

 

 

 

Anyways I knew it was not over when CBX stopped, glad the EXOs are slowly being freed will be holding on to Sehuns word about the group cb next year and if not then in the future that’s all I ask for and a tour if they are able to.

9 minutes ago, Chemist said:

EXO fans celebrating D.O leaving SM is giving 

 

Happy Mask GIFs | Tenor

 

Good luck with booking an OT8 EXO comeback in the next 3-5 years :deadbanana:

 

i mean based on the statements they are still signed to SM for the group activities

i doubt they were getting a proper comeback before their 15th anniversary anyways :celestial2:

11 years is a LONG time

glad kyungsoo is free to do whatever he wants with his solo career now :clap3:

23 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

 

The engagements. Another 1M seller smash for the Cake Girls  :celestial6:

Like this is crazy everybody has really been waiting on that 3rd album. They will always be famous!

 

 

Edited by Cotton

59 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

D.O is FREE :clap3:

 

 

Baekhyun and him leaving  :clap3:!

I don’t we will getting a lot of music, but I need him in another historical drama! 100 days my prince is a CLASSIK

 

9 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

Anyways I knew it was not over when CBX stopped, glad the EXOs are slowly being freed will be holding on to Sehuns word about the group cb next year and if not then in the future that’s all I ask for and a tour if they are able to.

I need a proper world tour when Sehun will be discharged! I wonder who’s going to stay under SM for their solo activities :coffee2:

Edited by Adama

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

kpop will sing songs about whatever the hell these days

 

spacer.png

I mean is not what Kpop is supposed to be :dies:

2 hours ago, Flomik said:

The posse has arrived

 

 

The song :bibliahh:

 

And the vibes are reminding me XG lol. Also there is one member who’s born in 2009 right :deadbanana4:? 

It’s crazy how big Spotify has now become in Kpop

 

 

Edited by Pluto2022

Stanning EXO IS SO FUNNYYY you wake up and you dont know who is going to file a lawsuit today

 

 

Edited by naomi24

Flour, salt, pepper mixed together just add it up

Drop it on my body all the cheddar cheese this way

What you mean its no taste

Don't just make it up

Then eat it, easy peasy

You're already in my mouth, ya, ya

 

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471ce

I missed the greatest K-pop song of all time 5-year anniversary last week... but here I am to remind everyone that Love Bomb is indeed K-pop perfection.

 

 

:jonny:

2 hours ago, Flomik said:

The posse has arrived

 

 

This is like Orange Caramel but without the irony and specifically for Tiktok.

 

Anyway, this song reminds me of when my neighbour's dog died. I won't elaborate further.

This song is excellent & I haven't liked a song from them since Butterfly

 

Loona finally releasing quality again :clap3:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.