Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Zack said:

Hopefully they can pass 1M pre-orders, as long as SM doesn't botch the pre-order like Birthday

 

 

this might be the first time I order more than one version - kinda need the bag and photobook ones at LEAST, maybe poster too :jonny3:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 hours ago, Zack said:

Hopefully they can pass 1M pre-orders, as long as SM doesn't botch the pre-order like Birthday

 

 

my god... i need the FULL details for some of these

i'm tired of these poster versions :chick3:

12 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

this might be the first time I order more than one version - kinda need the bag and photobook ones at LEAST, maybe poster too :jonny3:

 

5 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

my god... i need the FULL details for some of these

i'm tired of these poster versions :chick3:

There's some more info here too...definitely need to see the album details soon though, but knowing SM they won't reveal it until a week before release

 

The Poster ver. for aespa's album was a mess, so if it's anything like that I'll probably pass and get the Bag, Photobook and Pack ver. options!

 

 

1 minute ago, Zack said:

 

There's some more info here too...definitely need to see the album details soon though, but knowing SM they won't reveal it until a week before release

 

The Poster ver. for aespa's album was a mess, so if it's anything like that I'll probably pass and get the Bag, Photobook and Pack ver. options!

 

 

and if anything is even half as slayful as the FMR music box ones (can’t remember the “official” name but that’s what it looks like) I will not survive

Don't end TXT like that Chuu

 

 

32 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

the range :cm:

 

I love that he lived a fully normal life up until like a year ago as a teacher and wedding performer and now he's an idol, what a talented queen. So glad for him to be our gay representation in this crooked industry :clap3:

 

So boyfriend material 

Edited by Selenasworld

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

 

There's some more info here too...definitely need to see the album details soon though, but knowing SM they won't reveal it until a week before release

 

The Poster ver. for aespa's album was a mess, so if it's anything like that I'll probably pass and get the Bag, Photobook and Pack ver. options!

 

 

kinda glad they're FINALLY giving us two DIFFERENT photobooks this time

the bag sounds interesting... might have to snag both

the member package versions are gonna take all my money :dies:

 

also, I hope they can top this :jonny2:

all_9d245aa0-87b7-442f-bb5e-639d2a35f3a6

5 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

kinda glad they're FINALLY giving us two DIFFERENT photobooks this time

the bag sounds interesting... might have to snag both

the member package versions are gonna take all my money :dies:

 

also, I hope they can top this :jonny2:

all_9d245aa0-87b7-442f-bb5e-639d2a35f3a6

not us thinking of the same FMR version

the level of excellence there was just… spectacular :jonny3:

Just now, cloudbusting said:

not us thinking of the same FMR version

the level of excellence there was just… spectacular :jonny3:

the version is just beautiful, like I was in shock when I got it :jonny5: the details, i fear nothing will top it, but i can only hope :jonny2:

25 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

this might be the first time I order more than one version - kinda need the bag and photobook ones at LEAST, maybe poster too :jonny3:

Same. I got the bag version today since it’s limited edition but I’ll wait for the album details to come out before I get either the Package ver or Photobook ver. + I want the option to get the Irene ver of either one and it doesn’t seem any websites give that just yet

3 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Same. I got the bag version today since it’s limited edition but I’ll wait for the album details to come out before I get either the Package ver or Photobook ver. + I want the option to get the Irene ver of either one and it doesn’t seem any websites give that just yet

nnn wait let me not miss out like I did on the Irene cake version of Birthday 

There’s something about Chuuriah’s new song that reminds me of Taeyeon’s songs. I love it though. 

Not to be controversial but have we ever talked about the fact that Psycho did Outro better than any Teddy track :rip: 

9 hours ago, Xalric said:

It's not even her best song.

Neither is it, something new, before you say it:eli:

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

the range :cm:

 

I love that he lived a fully normal life up until like a year ago as a teacher and wedding performer and now he's an idol, what a talented queen. So glad for him to be our gay representation in this crooked industry :clap3:

 

this was my 5000th post in this dirty thread, accidentally dedicated to Zhang Hao king of pop :allears:

 

when its right its right

3 hours ago, Zack said:

The "world tour" consisted only of Asia and Europe (the Americas were totally skipped for unknown reasons, despite fan demand) and the European leg was so poorly planned that tickets were only going on sale 11-13 days before the concerts started. Fans were contacting the venues about tickets and the venue staff were panicking because they had no info from SM or the tour company. Fans were only told about the ticket sales opening 2 days beforehand.

 

They did not "immediately" go into comeback planning. The tour ended in early June and we heard nothing for months until the girls themselves revealed in August that they had just started planning for a full album. Then the official confirmation from SM that they were preparing only came in September. 

 

This is after an entire year with zero group or solo music releases aside from Wendy's one quick Station collab in January. Her solo comeback this year was canceled and this was the only RV related release on SM's schedule for most of the year.

 

Their SNS hardly posts anything about the girls and Irene literally only got her own Instagram highlight this year. 

 

RV's "production center" has not been competent

You're intentionally skewing the timeline here. Joy was out of commission until the last week of June. We got confirmation that they were planning an album August 1. 5 weeks is not a long break at all. We didn't need to wait for confirmation with SM when all 5 girls said they had a meeting about it that day on their anniversary stream.

 

The first half of this year was a mess for literally the entire company but now that the new structure is in place there's been a noticeable uptick in the number of releases. 

 

SM signing a touring contract with an unknown shady promoter with no connections in the west or any of the other things you named have nothing to do with their musical output either. The RV doomer narratives are stale and a third full album and world tour(even if severely botched) were huge steps in the right direction this year.

Edited by Sheep

18 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

the natural skin tones, i'm shaking you guys

 

qrjRZpW3y1OIFE1-SUFg52PW06U9te0k1ee9PtFB

hate how much they white wash them because their natural skin tones are perfect

jay is gorgeous 

 groovin-bopping.gif

5 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:


now wait a minute :jonny3:

wait... I never noticed. that's kinda cute :jonny:

scratch everything negative I said about the festival

moo.png

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:


:dies:

I wonder what she thinks about all these albums/versions for RV3 

we NEED a video of them opening up their albums :bibliahh:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.