Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

F8pocyrbUAArhk4?format=jpg&name=largeF8purAnbUAA4Ej8?format=jpg&name=4096x409F8puIdWacAA7S5P?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

I mean, who's doing it like them?? :jonny2: I know this will be their best album

Edited by youresotoxic

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

what is that NCT New Team ****?

It's the pre-debut name for NCT's Japan unit I think. They even already released a song :deadbanana:

 

SM scheduling is a hot ass mess. I think it got worse with SM 3.0 because now there are different production centers for different groups and it doesn't seem coordinated 

did people forget the months long SM internal catastrophe and the establishment of several new production teams? Half the company's roster forcibly put their plans on hold for months. I'm just glad nobody got left behind. :psyduck:

Edited by Sheep

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

We don't claim this negative energy today

 

paprikafume-irene-big-booty-nice-curves.

i'm sorry but the last few years were a biT rough :gaycat6:

 

4 minutes ago, Zack said:

Their contract is supposedly up for renewal in August next year (except Yeri), so there's time for more group releases. Whether SM bothers is a different story.

 

I'm hoping they repackage this album in January

wait so they have a lot of time, hopefully SM will actually work.

Imagine if the song is as good or better than Psycho/Bad Boy

 

i’m a little excited :lakitu:

I can't believe RV is releasing 3 days apart from Arepa like:dies:you had all ***** year SM

7 minutes ago, Zack said:

It's the pre-debut name for NCT's Japan unit I think. They even already released a song :deadbanana:

 

SM scheduling is a hot ass mess. I think it got worse with SM 3.0 because now there are different production centers for different groups and it doesn't seem coordinated 

Oooh I remember, the song was a bop, but aren't they supposed to promote in Japan? Like it doesn't really matter unless they are gonna pull an XG type of promotion cycle.

Just now, MusicFan98 said:

Oooh I remember, the song was a bop, but aren't they supposed to promote in Japan? Like it doesn't really matter unless they are gonna pull an XG type of promotion cycle.

I agree, but still it's too many NCT units for me, if they're Japan localized it's okay, but why not just make them into a new group with a new name, like RIIZE. 

 

The rest of NCT isn't going to be around/touring Japan forever and this group is only just starting. 

21 minutes ago, DelRey said:

 

 

SM is truly sick for this :deadbanana4:

 

NCT new team what :rip:

8 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

F8pmeZzbkAARJTf?format=jpg&name=large

jaden is so washed up. theres nothing exciting about his work anymore

The visual aesthetic of the "Stranger" MV is stunning! Glad to see Queen Sunmi stans Madame X!

 

 

23 minutes ago, Zack said:

I agree, but still it's too many NCT units for me, if they're Japan localized it's okay, but why not just make them into a new group with a new name, like RIIZE. 

 

The rest of NCT isn't going to be around/touring Japan forever and this group is only just starting. 

I guess it's SM just wanting to milk the NCT brand on Japan but considering NCT did terrible there overall, sans Dream's 2023 release... i guess they are expecting big numbers for these guys or they will ship them to koria, a wayv situation you know...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.