Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

now why is there a butterfly, star, and moon on that tree. mama that's a heart away from being an aespa teaser :rip:

F8pmuDtbkAA5Z2V?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

OMFG! The VELVET bxtches are back! it's giving PSYCHO :jonny:

 

 

 

 

 

red velvet concept teaser slays again is anyone surprised :suburban:

 

4 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

not aespa and red velvet (and stray kids) coming back the same week 

 

oh it's a war :rip:

It's a known thing that Red Velvet and Stray Kids always have a comeback either on the same day or a few days apart from each other actually :dies:

no like you don’t understand I’m OBSESSED :jonny3:

 

my first full album since becoming a stan sometime between RBB and Sappy :WAP:

Red Velvet ['The ReVe Festival' Finale] -Teaser Images | kpopping

 

The Murderess in their Bloody Honeymoon concept.  It's going to be PYSCHO 2.0 I call it :jonny:

 

 

 

Edited by Odette Violet

7 minutes ago, Sheep said:

now why is there a butterfly, star, and moon on that tree. mama that's a heart away from being an aespa teaser :rip:

Well to be fair, RV have used that imagery (butterflies, moon, stars) in other concepts in the past, before aespa debuted.

 

red-velvet-psycho.gif

DOcNDeKUEAAsbrb.jpg

 

Coincidentally...both those examples are from Velvet concepts :matty:

i dont want any problems this time around with red velvet, SM you better WORK!!

Oprah Challenge GIF - Oprah Challenge Running - Discover & Share GIFs

RV and Joysus Christ coming back with a Velvet concept :jonny5: 

That LSRFM teaser sounding GODLY :jonny5: 

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

preorder BETTER start tomorrow

jj0Wvh8.thumb.gif.1b034259475ec88eeed2bb

They better have printed 4 million copies too just in case because I'm catching a flight to Korea and having some words with Chris Lee if we get another round of bs stock issues

jj0Wvh8.thumb.gif.1b034259475ec88eeed2bb

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

Well to be fair, RV have used that imagery (butterflies, moon, stars) in other concepts in the past, before aespa debuted.

 

red-velvet-psycho.gif

DOcNDeKUEAAsbrb.jpg

 

Coincidentally...both those examples are from Velvet concepts :matty:

I wasn't saying they copied aespa, I'm just delulu and want more ae-velvet moments :celestial:

SM better step up the promotions this time around... I want Killing Voice, Studio Choom, etc as well

I better not see ANY VERSIONS sold out

 

Edited by youresotoxic

Let us pray for no stock issues, no out of stock pre-orders and actual promotion this time.

 

The era is literally called "What A Chill Kill" so they need to go to Killing Voice I mean come on...!!

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

I wasn't saying they copied aespa, I'm just delulu and want more ae-velvet moments :celestial:

I know you weren't, I was just pointing out that it's not a new thing for them to incorporate that kind of imagery. I'm also hoping it means Velvet concept, but we'll see, with RV it's always expect the unexpected! 

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

They better have printed 4 million copies too just in case because I'm catching a flight to Korea and having some words with Chris Lee if we get another round of bs stock issues

jj0Wvh8.thumb.gif.1b034259475ec88eeed2bb

I will actually go insane if any of that happens. i'll be hopping on that flight with you

jj0Wvh8.thumb.gif.1b034259475ec88eeed2bb

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.