Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

YG >>>>>>>> SM

literally piss vs poo  :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

we need more Tally’s next cb :redface:

I agree, it’s my fave from the album :WAP:

1 hour ago, WhalieX said:

If there's a kpop group I'd love to see live (besides my ults Monsta X) it's them. It's not just strictly following the routine with them but they actually bring out personality and presence. The Pinkchella 2.0 will be so good!!

Blackpink understands what PERFORMING means which is what you said is interaction and hyping up a crowd. 

 

All other kpop acts I’ve seen live clips of their tours of It’s just Inkigayo’d. No live band, no nothing. 

24 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Sis, I like how you defend Txt but you gotta know that Txt surpasses expectations every time they are doubted. It's the way Txt Karma works!

 

You messing with the Cats is gonna blow right in our faces, what if Txt smashing now inspired Stays to work harder for their next cb (so that they can catch up, in which they need to do a lot of)  :gaycatina1:

Stray arent capable of making music good as TXTs....we all know the only reason for their success is Felix and Hyunjin looks...and looks can only take you far. Musically TXT will always show more versitality, growth and quality. TXTs music will stand the test of time...just look their old songs are gaining on Melon and Spotify...its only up from here. The only thing thats gonna blow up in some peoples faces is TXT being intolerable like BTS..this is just the start. JYPE doesnt have a potential to manage big group....they will fumble Stray Kids just like how they fumbled TWICE,ITZY& GOT7

the musty ass knetz stanning the biggest and best girl group :clap3: 

 

 

1. I got goosebumps

2. After all, the most important thing is skills, their class are different, the stage was so good, it gave me goosebumps

3. No, they are so good. They are legends

4. Jennie’s live was crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. They sing live well, so it’s fun to see their stage

6. Daebak.. The classical music is so good, suits them so well and the cheers are no joke, I’m proud of BLACKPINK

7. BLACKPINK is so good… The stage was so good

8. As expected, they performed live so well. They’re so cool. They really are a great group

9. Wow, the live was really good, the stage was crazy

10. Wow, the artist, the stage, the audience and the sound are all amazing

11. They really are the greatest legendary girl group

12. As expected, BLACKPINK performed well on stage

 

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

24 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

aespa is the my first and last SM group I will ever stan!

 

I don't understand how you SM company stans can deal with mismanagement left and right and that goes for every group under that company :deadbanana2: 

YG >>>>>>>> SM

I think SM is trying the BLACKPINK strategy with aespa... the once a year releases to keep fans hungry and its not a good thing for me. I decided to stan aespa cause I wanted twice or 3x a year mini albums/releases from them not another blackpink once a year mess :toofunny3:

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I think SM is trying the BLACKPINK strategy with aespa... the once a year releases to keep fans hungry and its not a good thing for me. I decided to stan aespa cause I wanted twice or 3x a year mini albums/releases from them not another blackpink once a year mess :toofunny3:

That definitely won't work in this gen where the competition is huge. 3rd gen was way less competitive which is one of the reasons it worked for BP.

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I think SM is trying the BLACKPINK strategy with aespa... the once a year releases to keep fans hungry and its not a good thing for me. I decided to stan aespa cause I wanted twice or 3x a year mini albums/releases from them not another blackpink once a year mess :toofunny3:

they dont even have the perceived quality of BLACKPINK. perceived being the keyword, BP has always been regal and their comebacks are synonymous with luxury.

 

With Aespa they're known for the clown called Naevis and KWANGYA like :deadbanana4:

SKZ’s visual without 3 Ratcha > TXT’s visual

 

I mean Lee Know, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin & I.N :jonny6:

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

See when you're THEE K-Pop performers :jonny5: The new girlies better watch n learn

others can have their synchronous and robot choreography, the queens of K-pop have stage PRESENCE and ATTITUDE, a good choreographer cant teach charisma I fear :jonny5:

 

1 hour ago, Hazy said:

both Pink Venom and Shut Down are hype bangers and anthems! and with that orchestra? even PV’s outro isn’t that jarring :redface:

 

I have no issues with happily enjoying both BP loud confidence boost songs and NewJeans chill tunes :flower:

 

agreed! 

 

I saw them live in December, they were amazing :WAP: I wouldn’t be able to enjoy 100% perfectly choreographed performance - if there is one thing missing in the kpop world it’s the personality 

 

that’s why BP is in the league of their own, in my opinion 

thats why YG groups always stand out, boring or easy choreo they may have, but what they have the other girls will NEVER have is the charisma and stage presence :wanda:

2 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

 

thats why YG groups always stand out, boring or easy choreo they may have, but what they have the other girls will NEVER have is the charisma and stage presence :wanda:

you’re right

like, I’m not really into Treasure, but every time I saw them perform during year end season they DELIVERED! 

Just now, Hazy said:

you’re right

like, I’m not really into Treasure, but every time I saw them perform during year end season they DELIVERED! 

me too lmao i hate bigbang but you cannot deny they run CIRCLES around problematic junior on stage.

 

the 2ne1 girlies too, snsd only really had taeyeon + the other pretty singers, they SERVED vibes and vocals on stage all the time.

2 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

me too lmao i hate bigbang but you cannot deny they run CIRCLES around problematic junior on stage.

 

the 2ne1 girlies too, snsd only really had taeyeon + the other pretty singers, they SERVED vibes and vocals on stage all the time.

YG just knows how to produce PERFORMERS and they actually learn how to command the stage, I fear

OMG the mugler pink outfits/pink venom slayage shoot are on the vinyl :WAP:  

cant wait for mine to arrive this week :jonny5:

 

 

 

HATERS really can't keep their mouth shut about aespa already

 

maybe the comeback is indeed COMING

 

aespa UNshelved while your boring fave continue to sing about her stupid breakup

I might be here for baemon afterall! YG didn't lie about the soul singing, the kids vocal talent are already good with still so much potential considering their ages. The releasing of monthly evaluation video (wc I hate before bc it's very uncreative) with them singing while sitting is actually brilliant esp with the recent lip syncing controversy. Now, YG just need to come through what they promised before which is them being a vocal focus rnb group and they will smash especially that they have already secured the thai streaming farm! In before they end up to be like their performer sunbaes and be the first YG performer girl group that can actually sing, they will be winning all the talent argument lol

 

 

I'm like a week away from dropping aespa. Istg there's never been such a boring gg under SM.

 

The way they have served nothing in 2022 and looking to do the same in 2023. 

1 hour ago, Hazy said:

this TXT vs Stray Kids beef has no sense since both groups are literally almost on the same level :rip: it’s just about breaking each other’s records every time when one of them comes back 

 

so pointless and boring to read 

It's precisely because they are on simmilar levels 

 

Fans will keep this back and forth until one comes out as a winner. I wonder who? :gaycat5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.