Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

51 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

Bang Chan is the hottest member for me, but you have to be real, he has no chance in SK, Felix and Lee Know are the safest choices. 

I don't think muscular men are that popular in SK,  Shownu and Wonho are the most well know, but it hasn't help their dosmestic sales that much. 

Well Wonho was the most popular internationally but not in Korea. 

Jooheon is probably the most popular in Korea, and Shownu is the most popular overall cause he is on all the variety shows and is the center in most of their songs.

Hyungwon also was up there because of his viral meme.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Yeah, I noticed how OMG plays after every gg song I play on Spotify, but I thought that this was based on my listening history, since I stream NewJennies as well, but it's still kinda weird.:penguin:

1 hour ago, supertiffany said:

what kind of songs or girl group concept will BaeMon be releasing?

 

i still think it might not be too far from Blackpink

 

tho if BP released Whistle, BM might release Boombayah

 

 

i really thought that it's the chance of YG to have a cute concept girl group just like SNSD or Twice, but that concept in kpop is not a hit anymore unless that resurge or whatever. 

 

It was rumored to be R&B a while back

but who knows now :michael:

 

so far from what we’ve heard from them, their voices would definitely lend well to R&B

all this argument about omg being played next to songs on autoplay when you can just turn off the autoplay feature? or if ur really annoyed block newjeans on spotify. simple as that, I also got nonsense autoplayed to me a lot of times but I didn't complain coz I could ignore it and block sabrina (no hate to her). 

Yeah, if the worry is about Hyunjin being a liability, JYP should be pushing Felix (in the West) and Lee Know (in the East) more, regardless. Their built in popularities are already undeniable — plus they’re talented, handsome and both really likeable :allears: 

 

and it's normal that omg will be autoplayed after a lot of kpop songs since the literal purpose of autoplay is to suggest similar songs to the one ur listening which in this case are kpop songs and omg is top of many kpop playlists.

I got Moonlight Sunrise autoplayed after Ditto though, looks like Spotify just gets lazy and recommend the top songs in the category for auto play. 

The way I got into chloe bailey because of spotify playing her music after beyonce's music. So I don't complain about autoplay that much... BUT I SWEAR IF I HEAR ANOTHER ONEUS SONG BEING PLAYED AFTER MONSTA X... :deadbanana4: 

The TXT payola allegations make me laugh

 

Smashing on Spotify 

Top 10 on US Apple Music albums(with 5 songs)

Sugar Rush is top 5 on US trending 

 

The numbers are aligning...no plot holes.  Payola where:ahh:. My boys really made it because this was the same case for BTS:party:

 

And wasnt JYPE investigated for questionable Stray Kids album sales??????Yeah...the North remembers :fan:

Edited by NormaniReign
Grammar

5 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Saw a YouTube comment saying Kai is a stiff dancer. Should people really be entitled to opinions?

ofc not!  

 

 

the only blackpink song I listen to voluntarily is sour candy, but somehow the pink venom song was ALWAYS next when I listening to a kpop group. So, if you guys want to talk about payola, maybe you need to check first how the spotify algorithm helped your favs as well. I guess spotify just recommend popular songs.

TXT is filling arenas and theatres on their 1st tour!!! 1st tour 

 

Stray kids is on their 3rd tour if im not mistaken. The gap between their numbers is not  big and thats embarrassing on SKZ side..you are humbling no one the only person getting humbled is Stray Kids when TXT takes every tour record with their next tour. Stray Kids numbers will always be questionable....JYP doesnt a have good reputation with intergrity

 

 

13 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

newjeans has been top 3 on melon for like a month now :deadbanana:

Feels like the biggest GG of ALL TIME digitally, all deserved tho:jonnycat::worship2:

11 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

HYBE promoting their artists.. stan twitter acting like its shocking news :coffee2:

This is fake news, I played a kpop song to try it and got Stamp on it :bam: the ''glitch'' they're trying to blame NewJeans' success on was fixed already while Spotify was down the other day

 

I know very well what im talking about...TXT had two arena concerts in Asia.

 

1 in Japan and the other one in Pillippines(SM Mall of Asia Arena) and also a stadium show in SK:clownny:

 

those 2 arena shows already debunk the theatre tour allegations. Its theatres and arenas. Stray Kids were always ahead because they toured 1st...the real question is how long are they gonna stay ahead?:fan:

Edited by NormaniReign

This is honestly one of the greatest songs of all time, kpop or not :ihype:
 

 

the way they're arguing but not quoting one another :bibliahh:

 

anyway speaking of autoplay

when my playlist reaches the end Red Velvet - Queendom always plays :bibliahh:

i mean i like the song and bop anyway but it's so random lol

i wonder how they choose which ones to autoplay :chick1:

7 hours ago, Rhyme said:

Omg finally watched those videos that were posted of BLACKPINK on the france broadcast and they really are the best. Vocals, choreo, presence. :jonny5:

 

7 hours ago, moxcy said:


Mic ON! Choreo ON! Attitude ON! :jonny5:

When you have IT you just have IT! :clap3::flame:

the girls are fighting lmao. i can’t with that passive aggressive back and forth with 0 quoting. 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:


 

One thing about 127, they’re going to snap on a repackage. :redface:

Winnie The Pooh Meme GIFs | Tenor

 

Savage is such an amazing album 

excellence after excellence

 

Edited by Flomik

I didn’t know NCT is coming back…

why is there absolutely zero hype :deadbanana:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.