Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Hey, there's another audition show boy group to kick around.

 

 

At first, thought it was another warmhole track to kick around.

 

The survival show they were on was kinda novel in that it was a competition between idols, song writers and vocalists, and the group not in the song writing category nor the vocal category won.  Because that's kpop.

 

Also, they're being managed by the same company that managed TOO... until the CEO was fired from his other job as president of CJENM, and then it was discovered he forgot to get a contract to manage the group in writing, so CJENM just took them back, and that's how we have TO1.  I think we still have them.  Anyways.

 

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

41 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

 

 Aesfads did that in 2.5 years.  :clap3:

1 hour ago, Sorecer said:

Not V crashing single release + album release with Olivia omg :deadbanana4:

not just olivia, drake is dropping a full album this friday too

so top 15 spotify will probably be his album :rip:

 

either mhj is setting him up or his music will truly be for the arts!

Even without Olivia or Drake, I don't think V was ever going to do major chart damage. Very likely it will debut with much less than Jungkook

 

 

no one posted this :redface:

 

Love the album it's classy and chill r&b, her voice is as gorgeous as ever

Edited by playboi

Gfriend vs Le sserafim: who's more talented? Gfriend kinda ended Lsrfm in vocal talents. 

 

 

5 minutes ago, supershy said:

Gfriend vs Le sserafim: who's more talented? Gfriend kinda ended Lsrfm in vocal talents. 

 

 

lsrfm better stage presence, more creative, harder choreographies, better music

F3DXTOgaIAEgMR8?format=jpg&name=mediumF3DWow6WcAEa-gb?format=jpg&name=large

 

photos like these with no warning? he is so ******* handsome

and we are getting MV in like 5 hours?!

my heart...:gaycat6:

wendypills.gif

VVS's got nothing on me
Want it, got it, flaunt it
I am queen
Pleased with blessings look at my body
Wake up look up in the mirror
T-G-I-F


Sheesh, thank God, I'm fly

 

OZ1zvGU.gif

The way Gfriend stans became the actual blackjacks of the 3rd gen instead of blinks :rip: They're so obsessed with Le Sserafim for no reason

GFRIEND IS OVER. GET OVER IT!

Like yeah it's sad but it's been over 2 years already, calm your bitter asses down becasue LSRF are not going anywhere!

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

Kwon Eunbi is such a damn star. 
 

 

38 minutes ago, Flomik said:

The way Gfriend stans became the actual blackjacks of the 3rd gen instead of blinks :rip: They're so obsessed with Le Sserafim for no reason

GFRIEND IS OVER. GET OVER IT!

Like yeah it's sad but it's been over 2 years already, calm your bitter asses down becasue LSRF are not going anywhere!

I don’t get it anyway. First of all they were on a decline anyway, plus some of the girls decided to get together with a different agency. Why didn’t all of them? Fans blaming Source when the girls easily could’ve gotten back together as a whole group like GOT7 and Brave Girls. There is obviously more to the story. 
 

 

1 hour ago, supershy said:

Gfriend vs Le sserafim: who's more talented? Gfriend kinda ended Lsrfm in vocal talents. 

 

 

sakura is the biggest talent hole in music history so GLEGEND automatically wins.

At first when I saw Yerin out of all the GFIEND members, I was like did she said something... Cause we know how she can run her mouth for nothing. 

Remember how she said in front of an After School member how GFRIEND choreos where the hardest of all GG... Like...

His hairline looks perfect :superman:whoever did his hair line did such a fantastic job! 

spacer.png
 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Xalric said:

At first when I saw Yerin out of all the GFIEND members, I was like did she said something... Cause we know how she can run her mouth for nothing. 

Remember how she said in front of an After School member how GFRIEND choreos where the hardest of all GG... Like...

Their choreo was hard.  Their choreographer just used the same tricks he used with BTS -- when presented with a group of people who aren't individually the strongest of dancers, just have them move around a lot so you can impress with the effort.

 

:cm:

lsrf is not more talented than gfriend bfr

better visual, better music maybe

1 hour ago, paddii_ said:

I don’t get it anyway. First of all they were on a decline anyway, plus some of the girls decided to get together with a different agency. Why didn’t all of them? Fans blaming Source when the girls easily could’ve gotten back together as a whole group like GOT7 and Brave Girls. There is obviously more to the story. 
 

 

Spilled :coffee2:! Look at Ikon, BB Girl or GOT7! Now most of them are flopping or jobless 

2 hours ago, Born to Run said:

VVS's got nothing on me
Want it, got it, flaunt it
I am queen
Pleased with blessings look at my body
Wake up look up in the mirror
T-G-I-F


Sheesh, thank God, I'm fly

 

OZ1zvGU.gif

 

Damn. I have never cried this hard. All the best to you, Airi. :/ 

19 hours ago, Mel. said:

Hey, I’m happy to hear you’re loving the album :clap3:but ummm it’s so cliche to say I love all 10 songs, but I really do lol but I’ll say my top 5 right now in no order

 

B.O.M.B

I WANT YOUR LOVE

WONDERLAND

RUN

STUPID

literally my top 5:clap3:bop after bop:katie2:they snapped.

 

my girl ate this up omg :jonny5: SO GOOD

Edited by youresotoxic

 

Katie Kim's English has become so good :clap3: 

 

ZZB is such a concert banger lmao

Edited by Sept

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.