Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, DanceFreak said:

Hey there! Little Somisters. I'm back with an update. It looks like Fast Forward is smashing at top 93 just two spots below Get Upa 30 seconds song by New Jeans. Somi HWAITING! 

IMG_9060.thumb.gif.68f3f9f685cc404315b2c

I got a WP and got restricted in posting for several minutes but it got removed :ahh:  They tried it. I know theyre fuming. :foxaylove2:

 

Anyways stan XG :gaycat:

 

they call it cawky i call it treww

IMG_9060.thumb.gif.68f3f9f685cc404315b2c

Edited by DanceFreak

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 hour ago, DanceFreak said:

Hey there! Little Somisters. I'm back with an update. It looks like Fast Forward is smashing at top 93 just two spots below Get Upa 30 seconds song by New Jeans. Somi HWAITING! 

IMG_9060.thumb.gif.68f3f9f685cc404315b2c

Every time I see a report on this forum in that bright ugly orange line it gives me a bit of a laugh but reported 4 times is something else :gaycat7:

7 minutes ago, elevate said:

Every time I see a report on this forum in that bright ugly orange line it gives me a bit of a laugh but reported 4 times is something else :gaycat7:

Somi's power. See when you stan a fl- bad *****. The jealousy.

IMG_9060.thumb.gif.68f3f9f685cc404315b2c

Edited by DanceFreak
stan xg

Anyway Ill be back once we get Somi album sales updates. 

 

Somi charts account signing off xoxo

IMG_9060.thumb.gif.68f3f9f685cc404315b2c

I mean what’s the difference :redface:looks like a bad scrabble tile

Edited by Aria0327

30 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

Pledis new bg debuts at the end of this year 

 

 

Let's not talk about the plans, cause I just read the CUBE ones, and their boygroup is pushed back to the end of the year, or next year.

Edited by Xalric

I thought it was an unspoken rule to not report people in this thread

 

IMG_20210527_101722.thumb.jpg.c9c05d622b

Not V crashing single release + album release with Olivia omg :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

wtf is EVNNE? the LSSFRM mess of a name. BLIT was iconic :coffee2:

 

 

ATBO impact.

 

:cm:

8 hours ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

Only one song shorter than 3 minutes actually isn't bad, I was expecting New Jeans-level nonsense since MHJ is involved. That was fully a mixtape of soundbytes :emofish:

I mean 6 songs is still ridiculous. 
 

8 hours ago, Sorecer said:

oh wow after Yoona it seems Sooyoung drama is also doing amazingly well :clap3:

 

 

these ratings are still low. At least wait for her to pull a Yuri type of ratings :dies:

 

shake it, shake, shake it, shake, shake it, shake
bust it up, bust it up, bust it up
우린 너무나 바빠, yeah, like my birthday

spacer.png

korea needs to wake tf up

boyclit was so iconic but if the boys are underaged then the change is understandable 

 

wh9rKTJ.gif

14 minutes ago, hindsight said:

boyclit was so iconic but if the boys are underaged then the change is understandable 

 

wh9rKTJ.gif

Kinda ironic they announced it on the day of C.LITZ' 2nd anniversary.  Maybe there was a C&D.

 

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

  • ShowChamp.EP487: LIMELIGHT, ILY:1, KWON EUN BI, BBGIRLS, 8TURN, The Wind, NINE.i, HORI7ON, xikers, TAN, Hui&Wooseok(PENTAGON)

Don't fret, there will be about 10 boy groups tomorrow.

 

:cm:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.