Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

See y'all talk about Enhypen, and honestly their individual popularity confuses me. The way I can go to any site and no one will agree on who is the most popular is truly a testament to how belift/hybe is treating them. If we went with YouTube, it's for sure Niki. With photo cards, it's someone else. Older fans really like Heeseung. Like, what a truly balanced group in that regard.

Edited by CandyCoatedClouds

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, fauxtography said:

Not too much on Amber now - she did her time! 
 

 

 

i hate this song so much. not even taeyeon could save it. 

Just now, JoanneActII said:

i hate this song so much. not even taeyeon could save it. 

Her charisma sells it. I couldn’t listen to it without the video though :redface:

3 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Not too much on Amber now - she did her time! 
 

 

 

she definitely deserved to do some time for releasing this, I’ll say that

I know SM don't want another TVXQ/EXO situation with a bunch of members leaving the group, but debuting 100 NCT units is not it. :shakeno:

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Stunning :heart:

 

Need to be on the lookout for this cover. 
 

bouquet is doing cute for an OST too, management is doing well for them lol. 

I'm surprise they made an effort :laugh: 

I think it’s possible that NCT Tokyo haven’t got its vocalist(s) yet. We know Shotaro & Sungchan are rappers but we haven’t heard the rookies sing or rap. That or SM is still looking members with certain IT factor like Kazuha from LSRF.

1 minute ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

I think it’s possible that NCT Tokyo haven’t got its vocalist(s) yet. We know Shotaro & Sungchan are rappers but we haven’t heard the rookies sing or rap. That or SM is still looking members with certain IT factor like Kazuha from LSRF.

Shotaro is more like Momo, incredible dancer and very charming but he can't sing or rap.

sm truly is going down the drain. can't even handle nct 127 repackage yet thinking of debuting another nct unit :rip: 

same with aespa, like why are you debuting naevis when you can't even properly handle aespa :deadbanana2:

:gaycat6: 
 

 

 

imagine having the kinds of vocalists they have and not showing it off 

1 minute ago, DelRey said:

Shotaro is more like Momo, incredible dancer and very charming but he can't sing or rap.

At this point, I don’t think fans truly care about vocal talents, they just want their faves to have lines and SM certainly didn’t have any problems giving him it in Make A Wish :cm:

Nnnn MNET cranking out another Queendom already :rip:

 

Meanwhile pray for WJSN, imma be a whole IVE-anti if they don’t renew next month :gaycat7:

 

 

40 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

the only f(x) solo that matters :heart:

deserved 700 PAKs and many awards :jonny6:

59 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

See y'all talk about Enhypen, and honestly their individual popularity confuses me. The way I can go to any site and no one will agree on who is the most popular is truly a testament to how belift/hybe is treating them. If we went with YouTube, it's for sure Niki. With photo cards, it's someone else. Older fans really like Heeseung. Like, what a truly balanced group in that regard.

I really thought Niki was the most popular but apparently he's not. They have the most balanced popularity I've seen so far. 

9 hours ago, Adama said:

And does it mean they can have a pass to do it, just bc their rap teacher is black :deadbanana4: ? 
 

Throwing words they don’t even use, they probably can’t even explain what saucin means 

Where in my post I said it was a pass. I just said they probably learned it from their coach. 

 

Now the thing with AAVE and gay lingos are getting spread around and becomes more and more used by everyone. 

 

And from what I've seen and it's even documented (well from my part of the world, Europe, France to be more precised), there is a documentary about french argo and ethnic lingos being more used and mainstream with the words literally entering the french dictionary every years. 

 

To go personally:

As a black from the Caribbean islands I see more and more Yt people use my lingos at first I was shocked, I was appalled, but now I'm desensitized and don't really care as long they don't use the N words 

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

this is crazy :rip: 

are they gonna do encore shows on every continent :deadbanana2:

Thailand, France maybe LA and Korea too? 

 

it’s looking like they just might :duca:

biggest gg tour in history confirmed
 

32 minutes ago, kawk said:

Even PRESIDENTS stan them :loki:

 

povkxm5khbea1.jpg?auto=webp&v=enabled&s=

The power they hold

if you’re not a Blink, you’re a hater

1 hour ago, DelRey said:

 

Jaemin It boy :gaycat4:

 

Jaemin is so hot, whoever he is sleeping with is so lucky 🤧 

32 minutes ago, saucy said:

I really thought Niki was the most popular but apparently he's not. They have the most balanced popularity I've seen so far. 

His chokehold on YouTube and fancams would had you believe that. I thought he was most popular too at one point.

10 hours ago, Adama said:

And does it mean they can have a pass to do it, just bc their rap teacher is black :deadbanana4: ? 
 

Throwing words they don’t even use, they probably can’t even explain what saucin means 

AAVE is being picked up a lot by popular culture across the world and obviously if their teacher is black they are going to emulate what they are being taught by them. it’s really not that hard to figure out lol. 

1 hour ago, JoanneActII said:

the only f(x) solo that matters :heart:

And that's on what? PERIOD!

28 minutes ago, Fanta said:

AAVE is being picked up a lot by popular culture across the world and obviously if their teacher is black they are going to emulate what they are being taught by them. it’s really not that hard to figure out lol. 

Like :ducky:
 

 

BP coming back in France. It’s now or never for me. :cold3:

Mnet is planning something evil. Based on the title (Queendom Puzzle), I feel like they will pick only one or two members from participating groups and form a project group. My Weeekly girls better not joining this. 

3 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Mnet is planning something evil. Based on the title (Queendom Puzzle), I feel like they will pick only one or two members from participating groups and form a project group. My Weeekly girls better not joining this. 

It's the group of the ultimate bias.

But knowing Korea who will sing, cause we'll end up with a group full of visual. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.