Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I’m sorry but this is some other world **** :rip: iconic af and should go down in the history books together with RV performing in North Korea 

 

BP taking a pic with the most famous groomer of France with her victim taking the pic... :matty: 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I kinda get sad for BP, why do they always get associated with the most hated people, to begin with YG now the Macron's...

Including the coachella guy who give money to anti gay politicians.

Edited by Xalric

8 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I kinda get sad for BP, why do they always get associated with the most hated people, to begin with YG now the Macron's...

Including the coachella guy who give money to anti gay politicians.

as always, talking without knowledge. :skull:

50 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

YG rot in hell challenge :deadbanana2:

 

 

every time I thought YG couldn't get worse, I get proven wrong :rip:

Aya Nakamura named BlackPink as one of the artist she'd like to have a feature with.

 

newjeans & BP smashing so hard

RV having a cute hit last year

 

aespa, its your time now :jonny5: if they flop again, at least they will smash physically :hippo:

 

 

 

albums per year:

 

2020 - 1 (blackpink only :alexz: )

2021 - none :deadbanana: blackpink didn't release anything nn

2022 - 7 (blackpink, aespa, ive, twice, itzy, red velvet)

2023 - 1 so far (newjeans)

51 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I feel like they will do a more pop GP friendly song that relies on a catchy melody for some reason, and it's going to be cvndt and bop of course!

A male "Love Dive" is coming I fear and Lee Know will be doing all the "ooh-ooh ooh-ohh" parts :alexz:

 

They were also the most searched globally among 4th gen :clap3:

 

 

Actually Changbin is more famous and recognized than Seungmin and I.N, due to him being known as a part of 3Racha, him being known as the best 4th gen rapper and one of the best in the industry. 

+ He also get's a lot of praise for his muscular body :gaycat7:

f250ebc93bf190a975da57d8941680632713a6e4

b85da5c60b5c3ed841b312e73acf203b.jpg

 

And we stan Bang me Chan's natural phat ass well :clap3:

4cc48f87abfd104653f4806d33495e38.jpg871eb27ca6f983a3f14c04a4b206eede.jpg

 

Chanbanging me and Bang me Chan muscle kings I fear :WAP:

29a395b7806620eac19f00d6523fcb326c717745

 

 

It's always the same Chaeloser stans in here being messy and lying I fear

spacer.png

 

Then It be your own lovers, Seungmin sweetie.... Btw, you do know that 3GODcha are the ones producing ALL of their music including the non-noise songs as well?

But yeah, their b-sides >>>>> title tracks.

 

Btw, what are your favorite songs from then? 

 

XG already exist though and they are all Japanese as well! Maybe Asa could learn some few bars from her fellow Japanese labelmates sisters, who knows? :cm:

 

 

Yeah it's crazy how they haven't debuted officially in Japan, especially when they are so popular in Japan and have 3 Japanese members! Haruto is literally a Japanese it-boy waiting to happen!

 

One of the best pre-choruses ever! Especially Tiffany's pre-chorus and the last one where she screams over Sooyoung :WAP: I just love her tone so much!

 

Every time I see Amber, i'm reminded of this :rip:

2-f426.png

 

3-5183.png

untitled-1a7f.png

 

 

I never understood the hype about Yeonjun, especially when Huening Kai is right there!

 

The way all the members takes turn on grabbing his butt, serving gangbang :penguin:

i’m honestly not surprised a dumb b*tch like you is deflecting, avoiding facts &  trying to act like their fandom isn’t messy just like all the others. 

 

spacer.png

Edited by Fanta

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

YG rot in hell challenge :deadbanana2:

 

 

I knew it :bibliahh:Already thought it  sounded like a 2016-2018'd song when i first heard it
Probably gonna be her comeback single in 2024, gotta let those dungeon'd songs age before releasing them :clap3:

You and I sounds dated nothing surprising   

 

 

:giraffe: So it was true 

 

Edited by Dialamba

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

i just despise the the edgy styling that 4th gen male idols have :skull: comes off as try hard 98% of the time

Mte, ugly and uninspired af :rip:

28 minutes ago, Narima said:

FnYHt8QaMAIHCn8?format=jpg&name=large

best man ever if you ask me

Miss Soobin is coming to COLLECT that crown this comeback, wow :clap3:

SKZ having all these crazy sales yet no one in Korea knows who they are. A reverse BTS experience

 

736-DAEB2-F82-F-4-C4-E-B667-14-D2514-C62

2 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

Mics ON

Backtrack - n/a

 

 

 

French blinks ATE

Korea could never

1 hour ago, kawk said:

H0V7dKu.png

 

 

Harvey is very pretty, let's not do this

 

Harvey (XG) profile, age & facts (2023 updated) | Kpopping

5 hours ago, JoanneActII said:

 

 

I like it, the instrumental is really good.

 

I just hope that SM gives them a decent song for the TT. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.