K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

1 minute ago, DelRey said:

Shotaro is more like Momo, incredible dancer and very charming but he can't sing or rap.

At this point, I don’t think fans truly care about vocal talents, they just want their faves to have lines and SM certainly didn’t have any problems giving him it in Make A Wish :cm:

• Replies 132.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Nnnn MNET cranking out another Queendom already :rip:

Meanwhile pray for WJSN, imma be a whole IVE-anti if they don’t renew next month :gaycat7:

40 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

the only f(x) solo that matters :heart:

deserved 700 PAKs and many awards :jonny6:

59 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

See y'all talk about Enhypen, and honestly their individual popularity confuses me. The way I can go to any site and no one will agree on who is the most popular is truly a testament to how belift/hybe is treating them. If we went with YouTube, it's for sure Niki. With photo cards, it's someone else. Older fans really like Heeseung. Like, what a truly balanced group in that regard.

I really thought Niki was the most popular but apparently he's not. They have the most balanced popularity I've seen so far. 

9 hours ago, Adama said:

And does it mean they can have a pass to do it, just bc their rap teacher is black :deadbanana4: ? 

Throwing words they don’t even use, they probably can’t even explain what saucin means 

Where in my post I said it was a pass. I just said they probably learned it from their coach. 

Now the thing with AAVE and gay lingos are getting spread around and becomes more and more used by everyone. 

And from what I've seen and it's even documented (well from my part of the world, Europe, France to be more precised), there is a documentary about french argo and ethnic lingos being more used and mainstream with the words literally entering the french dictionary every years. 

To go personally:

As a black from the Caribbean islands I see more and more Yt people use my lingos at first I was shocked, I was appalled, but now I'm desensitized and don't really care as long they don't use the N words 

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

this is crazy :rip: 

are they gonna do encore shows on every continent :deadbanana2:

Thailand, France maybe LA and Korea too? 

it’s looking like they just might :duca:

biggest gg tour in history confirmed

32 minutes ago, kawk said:

Even PRESIDENTS stan them :loki:

povkxm5khbea1.jpg?auto=webp&v=enabled&s=

The power they hold

if you’re not a Blink, you’re a hater

1 hour ago, DelRey said:

Jaemin It boy :gaycat4:

Jaemin is so hot, whoever he is sleeping with is so lucky 🤧 

32 minutes ago, saucy said:

I really thought Niki was the most popular but apparently he's not. They have the most balanced popularity I've seen so far. 

His chokehold on YouTube and fancams would had you believe that. I thought he was most popular too at one point.

10 hours ago, Adama said:

And does it mean they can have a pass to do it, just bc their rap teacher is black :deadbanana4: ? 

Throwing words they don’t even use, they probably can’t even explain what saucin means 

AAVE is being picked up a lot by popular culture across the world and obviously if their teacher is black they are going to emulate what they are being taught by them. it’s really not that hard to figure out lol. 

1 hour ago, JoanneActII said:

the only f(x) solo that matters :heart:

And that's on what? PERIOD!

28 minutes ago, Fanta said:

AAVE is being picked up a lot by popular culture across the world and obviously if their teacher is black they are going to emulate what they are being taught by them. it’s really not that hard to figure out lol. 

Like :ducky:

BP coming back in France. It’s now or never for me. :cold3:

Mnet is planning something evil. Based on the title (Queendom Puzzle), I feel like they will pick only one or two members from participating groups and form a project group. My Weeekly girls better not joining this. 

3 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Mnet is planning something evil. Based on the title (Queendom Puzzle), I feel like they will pick only one or two members from participating groups and form a project group. My Weeekly girls better not joining this. 

It's the group of the ultimate bias.

But knowing Korea who will sing, cause we'll end up with a group full of visual. 

12 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Soobin >>>>>>> Yeonjun

aaahsaihdkash don't wanna sound like a creep but I'm happy he is no longer super shy anymore

Edited by katyberry

The way my obsession with this song is growing even more :deadbanana2: how does he have such a beautiful vocal tone despite being a non-vocalist…

also this video is serving budget. Maybe he’s earning enough money from his company and the artists under him. We love a successful young CEO :clap3: 

7 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Soobin >>>>>>> Yeonjun

Obviously. I don’t understand people who would say otherwise. Glad Soobin’s finally embracing his sexiness :heart:

NewJeans, IVE & Le sserafim still refuse to leave Melon Top 10 :jonny6:

While, (F)ad Idle and their gimmick is n/a

Korean made the right decision :clap3::clap3:

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

imagine having the kinds of vocalists they have and not showing it off 

CARATs never flinching when having to go toe to toe in VOCALS with any other boy group 

18 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

:eatpopcorn:

15 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Soobin >>>>>>> Yeonjun

Oh, KING SOOBIN IS READY FOR HIS MOMENT :jonny5:

Not exactly sure why theyre going through with another Queendom when the last one was a flop and did nothing for the groups involved besides a cute sales boost

20 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Soobin >>>>>>> Yeonjun

Glad we all seem to agree on that :jonny3:

Now it makes sense why they got a comeback...if only SM executed it correctly!  Another example of them fumbling the bag again

Edited by katyberry

Some of these male idols wear more make up than most female idols :redface::redface:

Like their whole face is beat to the perfection 

spacer.png

And this dude needs to chill on the lip injection. He can barely close his mouth

spacer.png

some of yall have no clue what cosmetic surgery or fillers actually even looks like ffs but accuse every idol of having cosmetic procedures done :deadbanana4: