Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Ā 

Ā 

I’d say Sunoo is more popular than Ni-ki, always has been since I-land. Heck even Jake is more popular than Ni-Ki.Ā 

I always thought Heeseung was the most popular in Enhypen. But I think there isn't a noticiable gap in popularity between the boys.Ā 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!Ā  Ā  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? Ā  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.Ā now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.Ā 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allĀ 

22 minutes ago, Flomik said:

not THE PRESIDENT OF FRANCE HIMSELF being the photographerĀ :deadbanana2:

Ā 

:ahh:

33 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

SKZ stans are only calling Hyunjin an "it boy" for fun, and not being serious. It's kinda like: "ugh he's so popular, he deserves to be an it-boy" type of thing.

Ā 

However TXT stans and Yeonjun himself are being legit about Yeonjun being a "4th gen it boy"Ā :skull:

The same could be said for TXT, if you dont follow them since the beginning you probably don't know they are VERY unserious and they use to say arrogant stuff for fun. You only need to look for an interview and every member would say stuff like "My name is___ and I'm the most handsome member".

Ā 

Sorry, but acting that there aren't any stray kids fan being serious about hyunjin being an it boy is..... stop lying lol they both have have fans that are serious about it.Ā 

some of y’all need to learn to be f*ckin’ for real with yourselves and the fandom you’re in.Ā :coffee:

35 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I always thought Heeseung was the most popular in Enhypen. But I think there isn't a noticiable gap in popularity between the boys.Ā 

Heeseung is just known as the senior-most member in the group who trained the longest, and also is an ā€œaceā€ as in the most skilled in every area. So he’s more respected within the fandom for the same reason, kinda like Jihyo from Twice. But in terms of popularity, Sunoo is definitely ahead.Ā 
Ā 

But yeah, there isn’t a huge gap between the members so far. Maybe time will tell, once HYBE starts promoting them individually, if that ever happens lol. I know Sunghoon did the MCing at Music Bank but I’m talking about some real solo deals and endeavors.Ā 

59 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I always thought Heeseung was the most popular in Enhypen. But I think there isn't a noticiable gap in popularity between the boys.Ā 

Heesung would've probably been #1 by now if he wouldn't have said the n word & got a botched nose jobĀ 

Yeah, we ridin', ridin', ridin' on up
So shinin', shinin', shinin' for sure
Ooh, I'm lookin' so lavish
Ooh, I put in work like it's a habit
It's a big move, everyday's like a dream
Makin' big moves, yeah, we do it for our team
Ooh, I'm lookin' so lavish
Ooh, ah yeah, I bet you can't imagine

image0.gif

Please i need them to blow up, they deserve itĀ :jonny2:Ā 

Edited by TaylenaStan

54 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Oh I'm hyped! This is gonna serve so hardĀ 

Ā 

Not going to server harder than this.

Ā 

Ā 

:cm:

6 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

I totally called the naevis solo debut lmaooooĀ 

Queen naevis is coming for a Coachella solo stage in 2024 at this rate

Ā 

Ā 

Shooting star is excellence... Wheww.. The mv couldve been better tho but the song wheww.. Better than anything newjins have released..Ā :jonnycat:

Hi Shooting star is excellence... Wheww.. The mv couldve been better tho but the song wheww.. Better than anything newjins have released..Ā :jonnycat:

9 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

BothĀ :date3:

Ā 

I feel like I always see Ni-Ki the most out of all the ENHYPEN members, and he's also the member with the most fancam views etc.

Ā 

Ā 

You know damn well that nobody is calling Hyunjin an it-boyĀ :skull:

Let's not act like TXT stans aren't spamming the whole "Yeonjun 4th gen it-boy" etc., like even the phaguettes in here know about itĀ :rip:Ā The amount of times I have seen TXT stans write: "Wonyoung is the 4th gen it-girl and Yeonjun is the 4th gen it-boy", trying to sneak him in where he doesn't belongĀ Ā :penguin:

spacer.png

so you’re telling me not a single stay thinks Hyunjin is an it boy?Ā how come it’s ā€œfor funā€ when stays say it but it’s not when moas do it?Ā :sherlock:

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

7. Ni-Ki

Gurll. Ni-ki was the least popular in ENHYPEN. Selling or trading his photocard for other member was impossible. It’s like a curse. I have tons of Ni-ki photocards. Even with super cheap price, no one want his photocard. Same with Changbin SKZ too. I have so many Changbin photocards to let go or trade to Seungmin but no one want ChangbinĀ :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Karina and Winter still have the record, Yeonjun only has the record for males. But Hyunjin is coming back later this year and claiming his 4th gen it-boy status back!Ā 

87bacf15b03b4723fc3b3631614d3e7b.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

he's already second and Karina is first with 292,700Ā :bird:Ā hes going for 300k

Ā 

Ā 

kinda CRAZY how much replay value NJs music has

Ā 

just noticing today the amazing background vocals in the OMG chorus. so ******* goodĀ :redface:

7 hours ago, Sept said:

Yep and aren't all HYPE acts managed by Scooter Braun in the US? Or there are some kinds of partnerships between them?

Yeah, they’ve been folding Scooter into HYBE for months now. He was an advisor when they were forming ā€œ&teamā€ for HYBE Japan last year. He’ll definitely be in charge of the new Geffen girl group coming up

7 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

King cut his hair already?

spacer.png

I feel they shot all the Mindset material last Summer before tour?Ā :allears:

5 hours ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Maybe its time to accept we will never get excellence like Fever, Fake Lob or Run Away from a HYBE bg again

Ā 

KYtBoeg.gif

S TIER FeverĀ :smitten2:Ā If I was BTS, I would have been livid it went to Enhypen. Literally my top Enhypen songĀ 

Ā 

4 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Sorry but I cackledĀ :dies:Ā also no offense to anyone that stan these twinks but I keep seeing posts with IT boy this IT boy that for all these 4th gen boys but I don’t really see any impact they’ve had on the GP aside from let’s say millions of their own fans watching their fancams and the fanbase bulk buying. Meanwhile an ACTUAL IT boy like Eunwoo who’s very well known among the GP, does countless cfs in Korea,Ā is the face of many brands, gets invited to high fashion events, has a huge social media following with over 30 million insta followers etc. gets ignored. Only on KTRLĀ :dies:

Right, Eunwoo is THAT girl. He transcends his group’s placing in KPOP. The man literally has 30+ million followers on Instagram, while everyone else in Astro has 2-3M. He’s more viable as a solo idol than most of BTS (excluding V and Jungkook)Ā 

3 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

reminds me of Normani vs Chloe stan wars :dies:Ā literally fighting over bubbling under positions

:rip:

3 hours ago, Ghiles said:

Hyunjin sexyĀ 

Ā 

just say y’all aren’t into twinks!!

I’m more of a Bang Me Chan myself, but Hyunjin is objectively very good lookingĀ 

13 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Same with Changbin SKZ too. I have so many Changbin photocards to let go or trade to Seungmin but no one want ChangbinĀ :deadbanana4:

I feel bad for Changbin. He’s the least popular just cause of his visual, when he’s arguably one of the funniest and nicest members in SKZ. And such a talented rapper, and constantly serving body ody ody. #JusticeForChangbin

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

SKZ stans are only calling Hyunjin an "it boy" for fun, and not being serious. It's kinda like: "ugh he's so popular, he deserves to be an it-boy" type of thing.

Ā 

However TXT stans and Yeonjun himself are being legit about Yeonjun being a "4th gen it boy"Ā :skull:

lol I definitely see some stays being serious about that title and fighting moas, atinys or any other 4th gen bg fandoms.Ā :redface:Ā yeonjun tho he probably claimed that title since he was called by his fans from the very beginning (like the legendary big hit trainee) and big hit pushed him and media play that title but I still love him regardlessĀ :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Heeseung is just known as the senior-most member in the group who trained the longest, and also is an ā€œaceā€ as in the most skilled in every area. So he’s more respected within the fandom for the same reason, kinda like Jihyo from Twice. But in terms of popularity, Sunoo is definitely ahead.Ā 
Ā 

But yeah, there isn’t a huge gap between the members so far. Maybe time will tell, once HYBE starts promoting them individually, if that ever happens lol. I know Sunghoon did the MCing at Music Bank but I’m talking about some real solo deals and endeavors.Ā 

Oh, I see.Ā 

It's actually interesting they have similar popularity If we take in consideration they were formed in a survival show, that naturally pushes the public to support members individually. So you would expect some to be more popular than others.Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, lovecatt said:

Heesung would've probably been #1 by now if he wouldn't have said the n word & got a botched nose jobĀ 

I wasn't aware of this n word issue.Ā 

Eunwoo is definitely the current benchmark for ā€œIt Boyā€ status. HYBE definitely has pushed Yeonjun. He’s still the only one with an IG — and has been courting Burberry for months now in endless sponsored posts

Ā 

I’m surprised they’re not pushing Soobin at the same time

Ā 

They are so prettyĀ :jonny5:Ā I need more magazine covers for them

Image

Ā 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.