Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

"Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard's wife" by #LE_SSERAFIM - 8PM KST

 

#8 Bugs (=)
#24 MelOn (=)
#26 FLO (+2) *new peak*
#34 Genie (-2)

 

Current ULs: 131,676 (+342)

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 hour ago, siratakexxx said:

the B.I looking dude sounded like Bobby wth

Mte BND was like the NJ'd of B.I, Bobby and friends with a dash of Block B/Zico :redface:

(I almost want to say they didn't wrote their songs, but turns out 3 of the members werr credited in 2 songs)

 

Maybe we need to wait their My Type or Love Scenario coming to shine.

 

 

Edited by discreetinside

4 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

"Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard's wife" by #LE_SSERAFIM - 8PM KST

 

#8 Bugs (=)
#24 MelOn (=)
#26 FLO (+2) *new peak*
#34 Genie (-2)

 

Current ULs: 131,676 (+342)

we need them to RESUME promotions :jonny5:

BOYNEXTDOOR is not even the best NEWJEANS rehash in terms of new BGs.

PSY's group outsold them in terms of sound and beauty

 

 

 

Wait Allergy Top 10

Thirsty Top 20

The Ève Top 30

 

:deadbanana4:

 

SM needs to release a MV for thirsty and a dance performance video. I feel like almost no other company would have a B-side Top 20 and not start promoting it as an actual follow up single :deadbanana4: 

1 hour ago, discreetinside said:

Not 5-Star pre-order being 4.93M and there's still 3 days left so I have faith it will pass 5M for the final preorder numbers :jonny5:

 

The way everyone including Stays didn't expect them to clear almost 5m preorder sales :jonny5:

 

Hopefully their US debut sales are big enough to dethroned Morgan at least for a week on BB200 cause I know the atrl girlies are mad about Morgan doing well.

 

As for the title track, I'll reserve my judgement and wait for the full track on June 2 cause the snippet can be any part of the song. One thing however I can't stop listening cause the part was somehow catchy.

Friendly reminding you called out my 4M pre orders prediction, sis... :gaycat4: 

Top boy groups extending the massive gap between them and top ggs in physical sales:deadbanana4:

Why does anyone care about these inflated album sales. I’ll never understand 

1 hour ago, Axel. said:

(G)I-DLE's "Queencard" reaches a new peak of #101 on the global Spotify chart with 1.407 million streams.

another Spotify charting hit, which isn’t easy to get. :clap3:

I was really harsh to the SVT album fraudulence and they at least entered Top10 Melon (which is still not really a hit BTW, but its decent)

 

So for the sake of fairness, I should say SKZ sales are equally as fraudulent. These polluting bgs have turned physical sales into a joke.

With those numbers, you will think they are the biggest artist in the World but they are not even the biggest in the country.

A joke :toofunny3:

We all know these sales are inflated but 2M sales is good enough, like 4-4M is just crazy.

aespa (once_again.mp3) holds the record for the best selling girl group album of all time on Hanteo...1.78M :jonny5:

 

https://twitter.com/aespachartsdata/status/1663475275420798976

2 hours ago, Axel. said:

(G)I-DLE's "Queencard" reaches a new peak of #101 on the global Spotify chart with 1.407 million streams.

Sales, streams, RAK.  We love to see :giraffe:

Still seeing some people trying to downplay IDLE’s success…I don’t think y’all realize their star power as a group in Korea. 

 

“the songs are gimmicky and bigger than the artist” doesn’t explain My Bag and Allergy smashing alongside their respective titles :coffee:

https://twitter.com/royalstayzen/status/1663211405456330753?s=46
 

I mean when groups do this many presale benefits before the album is even released, it makes sense why sales are so high. Imagine if bts did something like this. They would sell like 10 million albums :celestial2:

 

But we can def say that nowaday collector fans on avg probably buy more albums compared to pre covid when there wasn't an incentive to bulk buy. Now there is with all the extra photocards you get. 

Wait they're kinda flopping

 

Moving like every BG but not even Bugs??

 

Image

 

They still haven't entered any chart

 

https://twitter.com/bonedo_chart/status/1663513708931465221

Edited by Flomik

 

Jinny is such an ace, wtf is her vocals on the bridge, i didn't expect that at all :jonnycat:

 

22 minutes ago, Fadedlights said:

https://twitter.com/royalstayzen/status/1663211405456330753?s=46
 

I mean when groups do this many presale benefits before the album is even released, it makes sense why sales are so high. Imagine if bts did something like this. They would sell like 10 million albums :celestial2:

 

But we can def say that nowaday collector fans on avg probably buy more albums compared to pre covid when there wasn't an incentive to bulk buy. Now there is with all the extra photocards you get. 

Oh my God. Almost 30 pob events already :deadbanana4: Yes other groups have pob events too but they usually have around 10 pob events before the album release date except JYP groups

 

Yeah if HYBE make BTS did something like this, BoTS will definitely bulk buying like crazy. But they did not really have many pob except from the Weverse Shop, Powerstation, M2U and Soundwave. Look at their latest album Proof and compared to SKZ :deadbanana4:

 

https://twitter.com/yoongismoles/status/1547376235793321984?s=61&t=Oi8MKnm8yvPIcVZSnyXbEg

3 hours ago, Hazy said:

Itzy 
sales: 3.9m, digitals: 2.53b, spotify: 1.9b

 

aespa 

sales: 4.43m, digitals: 2.88b, spotify: 1b

 

IVE 

sales: 4.75m digitals: 2.76b, spotify: 1b

 

GIdle

sales: 2.6m digitals: 3.3b, spotify: 2b (they have KDA’s songs credited?) 

 

NewJeans

sales: 2.7m digitals: 2.53b, spotify: 1.5b

 

LSRFM

sales: 3.16m digitals: 1.13b, spotify: 900m

 

I didn’t include YouTube since I struggled to find credible stats for each group but according to the YT charts in the past year (~May 2022 - May 2023) 

itzy: 1.07b

aespa: 1.04b

ive: 1.49b

gidle: 1.32b

newjeans: 1.76b

lsrfm: 1.17b

 

I don’t see how itzy can be placed at #1 on any chart, even based on the totals - JYP needs to get them back on track

I heard they're working with some team that worked on Le Sserafim's release, don't know which one but I expect it to be a mess.

Edited by Get

Bang Chan getting dragged by the Kpop community for speaking his truth, Dives becoming their mortal enemies, Knetz siding with IVE, Hyunjin’s rumored and alleged past keep being brought up, Moas thought TXT had finally caught up with SKZ, Yeonjun finally thought he was 4th gen it-boy since he surpassed Hyunjin in C-bar and in lip fillers, Carats thought SVT were the biggest active bg right now, every fandom making viral hate tweets about the SKZ members, Kpop stans were praying for their downfall and tried to sabotage them.

 

They had only one chance:

 

And they took that chance and will now have the best selling album in Kpop history!!!! :ghostface: Truly the biggest active bg in Kpop right now :loki:

 

FxWrHaEXgAEWOPq?format=png&name=small

a0c07aff3ae32ca0fe794d7727f89fcc18a424d9

Edited by Pluto2022

Not Hybe cancelled Trainee A and debut Costco iKon

 

Pledis Boys is coming though. I love NU’EST & SEVENTEEN so I know Pledis will come through with their new boy group :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.