Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

SVT have no national hits. Growl, Missing You and Love Scenario are very strictly the only non-BOTS/BONG BG national hits I can name.

9 minutes ago, IamCY said:

Very pleasantly surprised again, truly the Korean Adele :clap3: 

Hardworking legend, preparing for EXO comeback and his solo schedules at the same time :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, K$Ellie said:

don’t nct have a bunch of #1s that fell out of the top 20 the following week, pretty sure Candy was their only stable hit and even that fizzled out quickly

And Candy is cover of legendary song that was #1 of the year when it was released.

16 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

A twink hunk!:ghostface:Serving white Australian surfer dude 

FxRL9tsaUAA8sqZ?format=jpg&name=large

FxRL9tiaUAIKPRE?format=jpg&name=largeFxRL9tsaAAA6iNm?format=jpg&name=large

FxRVJ-CaQAAE_7a?format=jpg&name=largeFxRVJ-FakAAo5N0?format=jpg&name=large

FxRVJ-BaMAA6VQs?format=jpg&name=large

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

:WAP:

2 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

don’t nct have a bunch of #1s that fell out of the top 20 the following week, pretty sure Candy was their only stable hit and even that fizzled out quickly

Quickly?? When it charted longer in the top 10 than Growl?? You all love to speak with no facts lmao, you all hate NCT but they have managed to do some digital damage.

26 minutes ago, Xalric said:

And Candy is cover of legendary song that was #1 of the year when it was released.

How does that discredit the fact that NCT's song is also a hit lmao:rip: as if releasing a cover of a successful song makes it easier for it to smash + just like Dreams Come True the songs were reworked a little bit 

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

Quickly?? When it charted longer in the top 10 than Growl?? You all love to speak with no facts lmao, you all hate NCT but they have managed to do some digital damage.

it came out mid december and was barely holding onto the top 10 by the start of february :rip: and todays charts aren’t comparable, back then ten weeks in the top 10 was a big accomplishment

Just now, K$Ellie said:

it came out mid december and was barely holding onto the top 10 by the start of february :rip: and todays charts aren’t comparable, back then ten weeks in the top 10 was a big accomplishment

I know this, but regardless of how charts have changed, its longevity in this current climate speaks volume, not saying it is a monster smash but it certainly is a hit. 

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

I'm a SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH

I'm a SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH

I'm a smash making splash

Our cash getting stashed

Getting lashed, we must dash, we'll be over in a flash

 

 

My pen is on fire! :jonny5::jonny5: HYBE should hit me up :alexz2:

a hit maker. 

spacer.png

Btw, can't believe you all into that LSF song:bibliahh:like you all be raving about it as if it was not pure Gay NOISE.

 

 

This thread hates fun, the lack of stanning of this song, proves it.

 

 

6 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I know this, but regardless of how charts have changed, its longevity in this current climate speaks volume, not saying it is a monster smash but it certainly is a hit. 

it was a cute hit yeah but these recent svt songs seem to be holding up better, especially that new one but idk how when it’s typical bg noise that would usually tank

 

This video is so boring compared to the girl group version :rip: From April 2019 to April 2022, it's BTS for 5 minutes straight. I mean it's normal they are on top but I didn't realize there were almost no boy groups charting during that time. Not really hit-makers but I guess Seventeen is actually doing well domestically?

Edited by smates

7 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Btw, can't believe you all into that LSF song:bibliahh:like you all be raving about it as if it was not pure Gay NOISE.

 

 

are you stupid or something? this is clearly why we all like the song… :clown:

 

Spoiler

@Mitsuki @xrosup @discreetinside @Save-Me-Oprah

 

I'm just gonna wait for the entire song to be released before I judge

skai.jpg

 

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

@Mitsuki @xrosup @discreetinside @Save-Me-Oprah

 

I'm just gonna wait for the entire song to be released before I judge

skai.jpg

 

 How can you come from Maniac to this?  :skull:

 

 

1 hour ago, IamCY said:

SVT have no national hits. Growl, Missing You and Love Scenario are very strictly the only non-BOTS/BONG BG national hits I can name.

Isn't Really Really a national hit as well?

Gay noise masterpieces (savage, eve ..)>>>straight noise garBAJ (skz music)

30 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

  Hide contents

@Mitsuki @xrosup @discreetinside @Save-Me-Oprah

 

I'm just gonna wait for the entire song to be released before I judge

skai.jpg

 

the way all my hype just died….:weeps:

 

hopefully the full version eats. 

Edited by Fanta

19 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

@Mitsuki @xrosup @discreetinside @Save-Me-Oprah

 

I'm just gonna wait for the entire song to be released before I judge

skai.jpg

 

I love it :jonny5:

 

"The most special star, star, star..." is stuck in my ears already

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.