Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm a mess is ugly and overproduce pretentious crap. Allergy easily outsold. :gaycat4:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

30 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Isn't Really Really a national hit as well?

Yes.

That Stray Mids teaser was straight up NOISE! but y’all are gonna pretend it’s good, so what go I know… :cm:

Stray Cats have always been an experience best enjoyed on mute

51 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

@Mitsuki @xrosup @discreetinside @Save-Me-Oprah

 

I'm just gonna wait for the entire song to be released before I judge

skai.jpg

 

:rip::toofunny2: i was just starting to like their music too... 

I thought I was the only one that didn't like that le sserafim song. 

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

 

SKZ :bibliahh:

probably the only listenable active group from jyp atm but that teaser is pure ****

55 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

  Hide contents

@Mitsuki @xrosup @discreetinside @Save-Me-Oprah

 

I'm just gonna wait for the entire song to be released before I judge

skai.jpg

 

literally every song they've teased so far sounds like doody

 

it's over I fear

 

freakout.gif

16 minutes ago, Mel. said:

That Stray Mids teaser was straight up NOISE! but y’all are gonna pretend it’s good, so what go I know… :cm:

It’s funny you say that cause SKZ literally sounds more like a YG group than a JYP group, like they would literally fit perfectly in YG. 
 

Which shows that YOU are the one pretending that everything from YG is good

 

Edited by Pluto2022

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

literally every song they've teased so far sounds like doody

 

it's over I fear

 

freakout.gif

I still have faith! Remember when JYPIG teased Nayeon’s Pop and we all thought it was going to be horrible and look how the tables turned! 

Edited by Pluto2022

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

It’s funny you say that cause SKZ literally sounds more like a YG group than a JYP group, like they would literally fit perfectly in YG. 
 

Which shows that YOU are the one pretending that everything from YG is good

 

 this doesn’t sound like a YG song. 

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

 this doesn’t sound like a YG song. 

Did you come to this world just to disagree with everything I say? :redface:

i actually like the stray kids teaser

sounds better than the last title track

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

A twink hunk!:ghostface:Serving white Australian surfer dude 

FxRL9tsaUAA8sqZ?format=jpg&name=large

FxRL9tiaUAIKPRE?format=jpg&name=largeFxRL9tsaAAA6iNm?format=jpg&name=large

FxRVJ-CaQAAE_7a?format=jpg&name=largeFxRVJ-FakAAo5N0?format=jpg&name=large

FxRVJ-BaMAA6VQs?format=jpg&name=large

Cindy that’s bones

7 hours ago, hallucinate said:

why is this thread so dead :skull: is it because of the twitter links?

Honestly a blessing in disguise. Notice how italics has been curtailed

11 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I still have faith! Remember when JYPIG teased Nayeon’s Pop and we all thought it was going to be horrible and look how the tables turned! 

our gag when Youtiful is the best song on 5star

 

freakout.gif

It wouldn't be a Stray Kids comeback If everyone was praising the song or It's teaser. :dies:

 

I'm very curious to know which section of the song It is. Can be anything, judging how is their music's structure. 

 

Somehow they always manage to make an unusual section work on a full song. 

 

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

our gag when Youtiful is the best song on 5star

 

freakout.gif

 

4 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

It wouldn't be a Stray Kids comeback If everyone was praising the song or It's teaser. :dies:

 

I'm very curious to know which section of the song It is. Can be anything, judging how is their music's structure. 

 

Somehow they always manage to make an unusual section work on a full song. 

 

We don’t even know if it’s the chorus, cause it could literally be the outro like with the CASE 143 teaser

 

Edited by Pluto2022

I just realized how many Seventeen naysayers are in this thread lmao

nobody’s saying they’ve had “national hits” so keep the gaslighting to yourselves. But they’ve had more longevity with their songs on the Korean charts than you think. 
so stop inserting NCT into this everytime we praise Svt for their consistency in the domestic charts. “Candy” was a remake of an already successful classic, so y’all can stop hanging on to it for dear life for some gotcha moments. 

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

We don’t even know if it’s the chorus, cause it could literally be the outro like with the CASE 143 teaser

 

Yes, CASE 143 was the Outro

MANIAC and Thunderous was the Chorus

Christmas EveL and Back Door was the part tha build the Outro (I don't know the technical name :dies:)

God's Menu was the bridge 

Etc

 

It can be ANYTHING 

 

32 minutes ago, newaespa said:

SKZ :bibliahh:

probably the only listenable active group from jyp atm but that teaser is pure ****

SKZ? Listenable? :next:

1 hour ago, Fanta said:

the difference between jisoo and the others…:bibliahh:

 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRoLtcKV/ 

 

now what was Jisus supposed to do for Flower of all songs :rip: 

 

She brings the aegyo kpop idol flavor :cm:

Edited by WeFoundWill

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.