Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

“She said she want more than the tip”

well alright then Matthew

 

so do I! No shade :fan:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

The Idol is so creepy when you think about it, involves quite a lot high profile artists from various fields and tells the behind the scenes story of Hollywood, does it really look this way? I mean not in every instance but it’s enough if there is even such possibility… and then we have the reality, whole „me too” movement, fishy stories about men using their power over young girls wanting to be successful in the industry 

 

this will be a mess :rip:

 

I have no idea how Koreans will react to that, Jennie seems to be untouchable but the more I read about the show, the more I smell a backlash to be honest 

Edited by Hazy

3 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

have there ever been any instances of a bg member enlisting at 18 and then debuting at 20-21

The guy from NFLYING Hwesung. Tan (Seokwon) from CIIPHER after being eliminated from No.mercy (the show that created Monsta X) he went to the military and debuted years later as a CIIPHER member.

griddle’s promo is amazing, they’re on so many variety shows/festivals and doing their queencard challenge with EVERYONE :clap3: they’ll pass spicy soon i fear. love the rotating girl groups at #1

Come through KARD. I knew from the teasers that I would like ICKY immediately :clap3:

 

 

1 minute ago, Zack said:

Come through KARD. I knew from the teasers that I would like ICKY immediately :clap3:

 

 

But don't come through too much or Hyunjoo will be out to ruin their career, too!

 

:cm:

2 hours ago, karlo_98 said:

:coffee2:

 

I had no idea it was even that high :eek: Hopefully the promotions give it a healthy push!

8 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

But don't come through too much or Hyunjoo will be out to ruin their career, too!

 

:cm:

I'm not so sure. Somin can pull an "Alexa, play Don't Recall" :cm:

 

 

Edited by Zack

 

 

what is this sultry bop :jonny5:

ktrl keep posting shitty 2nd gen songs but never this??? why 

1 minute ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

 

 

what is this sultry bop :jonny5:

ktrl keep posting shitty 2nd gen songs but never this??? why 

Because Pledis disbanded them right after this. We are still mourning.

Edited by Xalric

5 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Because Pledis disbanded them right after this. We are still mourning.

and here i thought pristin was the only girl group they fcked up :deadbanana4:

do they hate ggs more than yg or what

26 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

Thay satan needs to stay away from her 

miss Shuhua even winning who wore it best now. But that's what I was saying earlier, every one looks like they're apart of the same group. Every one having the same concept and clothes.

 

 

15 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

and here i thought pristin was the only girl group they fcked up :deadbanana4:

do they hate ggs more than yg or what

And Hello Venus. :eddie:

 

It's not that they hate girl groups, it's more they would steal run out of money.  Specifically when After School turned out to not be as big in Japan as they had planned on, thing spiraled rapidly.

 

:cm:

when jennie becomes the first kpop idol to win a razzie :clap3:

we love a trailblazer

the way abel and lily are both already HUGE getting backlash over the idol... Jennifer will not be safe either I fear

this will prove if her it girl status will either be over OVER or she's really untouchable :deadbanana2: this will be good

the descriptions of the idol so far are serving worse euphoria/GOT in terms of sex so....

8 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Korea is not going to take to The Idol well, if the show is already getting so backlash from Western Audiences - it's going to be harsher in Korea. I fear Jennie's iT girl title in Korea is in jeopardy :monkey:

I doubt it

Remember the Snowdrop controversy? Knetz were furious but in the end Jisoo's status in Korea was fine

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.