Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, All In My Head said:

Karina changed her username again :deadbanana4:

 

 

Katrina is a mess.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Katarinabluu is a nice choice

 

Katarina is her baptismal name and the main inspiration for the stage name Karina so it makes sense

22 minutes ago, All In My Head said:

Karina changed her username again :deadbanana4:

 

 

KSg1.gif

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

the cast is fumong :lmao: all they heard since yesterday is "JENNIE JENNIE JENNIE"

 

 

Damn, I feel bad for the rest of the casts but I kinda agree with the paparazzis here. I'm here for Jennie :redface:

28 minutes ago, Get said:

They have enough fans in Korea to hold a fanmeet in KSPO dome on two days?

Curiously, they sold out 2 concerts for MANIAC Tour last year in minutes on KSPO Dome and even had to open seats with bad views to fit more fans. I think that's why their agency is confident for this fanmeeting. 

Edited by Mitsuki

13 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

miss Lm__winter remains a mess

At least we know Winter's a Little Monster. I mean it makes sense cause she's a talented vocalist :heart:

41 minutes ago, All In My Head said:

Karina changed her username again :deadbanana4:

 

 

This indecisive queen...

 

But I hope she sticks with Katarinabluu this time, it sounds iconic already :gaycat5:

5 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

 

 

:chick3:

 

I need a comeback

She's coming this year according to latest reports.

 

The Road is incredible. I don't think anyone in her gen or after has beaten her vocal performances on Like Water :clap3:

Edited by Zack

13 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Damn, I feel bad for the rest of the casts but I kinda agree with the paparazzis here. I'm here for Jennie :redface:

talk about bombastic side eye. that bald man :lmao:

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Fwyvr4iWcAIBjUZ?format=jpg&name=large

 

these brand deals are just :deadbanana4:

 

the $18,000 jacket :deadbanana4:

That jacket looks cute!

 

Where can I find a cheap knock off? :redface:

9 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

talk about bombastic side eye. that bald man :lmao:

I feel so uncomfortable watching the other casts' reaction. Some casts are cool just laughing it off, but some just gave a death stare :deadbanana4:

Getting the 2nd single push it deserves with this extra performance, Sakura was eating every angle I fear  :gaycatina1:

 

 

I love her personality. Can't wait for her appearance at Cannes (on Thursday I think)

 

 

19 minutes ago, Zack said:

She's coming this year according to latest reports.

 

The Road is incredible. I don't think anyone in her gen or after has beaten her vocal performances on Like Water :clap3:

The Road is probably one of my favorite kpop songs ever, wendy sounds amazing :jonny2: so excited for her 2nd mini, will be buying every version 

10 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

Getting the 2nd single push it deserves with this extra performance, Sakura was eating every angle I fear  :gaycatina1:

 

 

I wonder why they’re not good at charting b-sides in Korea. They have some of the better bsides 

29 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

Getting the 2nd single push it deserves with this extra performance, Sakura was eating every angle I fear  :gaycatina1:

 

 

Wait at the Boombayah human mop move! :gaycat3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.