• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

there's nothing RV about it imo

the ITZY comparisons are only there because the song is so cluttered

it sounds like an aespa song

4 minutes ago, Decalcomanie said:

I'm on the FLOOR

this is so good, it's really britney/Paris but still really aespa (definitely a new type of production for Kpop imo, they really break barriers like they did with NL)

I was a bit afraid with the teaser but the first second of the beat I knew I would love it

girl get off the floor

judgejudylaugh.gif?fbclid=IwAR0JsPGdrqbC

Now the question for me is if this song is good enough for Welcome to My World to dethrone Savage as their best mini :celestial5:Undecided. My World definitely has the b-side advantage

I actually liked it :psyduck: maybe because I lowered my expectations after seeing the mixed reactions but still :redface: Salty & Sweet has more title track potential tho 

Thirsty is EXCELLENT :jonny4: 

Thirsty has the highest likes of the b-sides so far on Melon, it’s also trending on the search. GP said yes!

Edited by Pikachu

So far what’s your ranking of the big 4th gen gg TT in 2023? 

For me it’s:  

I Am- IVE >Love me Like this NMIXX>Cupid- Fifty fifty (we have to add them lol)>OMG- Newjeans >Unforgiven- LSRFM> Spicy- Aespa>Teddy bear- StayC 

G idle next week then Itzy and Baby monster left…

aespa's worst title imo. It sounds outdated. Maybe it will grow on me, but that is my initial reaction. Part of me wonders if people are forcing themselves to like it... Imagine if any other group released this track lmao. They look gorgeous in the MV though. 

sm taking RISKS :clap3: better than nshitty'd girls

?do=cropPhotoGetPhoto&csrfKey=a397fe4536

(giselle getting the move wrong... moving her hand diagonally when she should be making a circle :rip:)

Edited by Asscatchem

Spicy is definitely more ITZY than Red Velvet but the production is so GOOD :jonny5:(much better than your average ITZY song).

I'll give it a 7/10 for now but it might go up

3 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

there's nothing RV about it imo

the ITZY comparisons are only there because the song is so cluttered

it sounds like an aespa song

Literally. The beat alone is Next Level's son

I love spicy just wish the instrumental wasn’t so loud. Why is SM obsessed with giving them these heavily electronic/dubstep sounding instrumentals. It makes them sound dated

Winter has such a distinctive voice you just know it’s an aespa song when she comes on

I like Spicy but expected something a little bit better tbh. I think it needed a bit of a break in the middle.

And since I didn't care for kwangya aesthetics I love the MV. It's fun!

I think Spicy will age bad - it’s not the type of song you’d come back in a year or so

I fear that Thirsty or S&S will dark horse it again, same way as Illusion did to Girls

SM never change 

But I instantly love it more than Savage and Girls. 

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

So far what’s your ranking of the big 4th gen gg TT in 2023? 

For me it’s:  

I Am- IVE >Love me Like this NMIXX>Cupid- Fifty fifty (we have to add them lol)>OMG- Newjeans >Unforgiven- LSRFM> Spicy- Aespa>Teddy bear- StayC 

OMG - NewJeans > Love Me Like This - NMIXX (surprisingly :deadbanana4:) > Cupid - Fifty Fifty > Unforgiven - LSRFM > I Am - IVE > Teddy Bear- STAYC

aespa is going to need to marinate for at least 24 hrs. so far it would probs be above or below cupid.

Edited by Iridesence

Nayways…lemme mass stream Salty & Sweet

Thirsty is so Ari/RV coded but it sound so good and so chill :clap3:! They need to promote this alongside the TT instead of Unhappy.

Edited by Adama

Spicy is literally Gossip Girl’s daughter:

A better song obv