K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

1 minute ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Okay girlies I went to the Twice concert over the weekend in Australia! It was a lot of fun and I was actually impressed with the production and performances. 

some tidbits and random thoughts: 

- a nice mix of concert and fan service. They interacted w the crowd a lot and did random moments more like a fan sign lol (but not a huge amount). 

- they added a live band which worked and helped w the atmosphere. The did a medley of all the cute hits with the band and it was really really good. The only time it flopped was with fancy. I wanted to hear the OG b*tch. 

I've watched some videos and the live band version of Fancy does not sound good :rip: How was Mina and her solo? From what I've seen she serves so much :jonny2:

• Replies 132.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

Japan’s Björk, Sheena Ringo, get into her :gaycat5:

Thanks, let me check out her discography and come back.

Red_Velvet__Feel_My_Rhythm_MV.thumb.gif.

Edited by Get

26 minutes ago, katyberry said:

AE1 is coming 

22 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

next title track already chosen? 

ae1 this year basically confirmed :WAP:

14 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Karina is a huge f(x) stan so I trust her taste. Especially after knowing that she is the one who pitched it to the executives that Spicy should be pushed as the title :lakitu:

Interesting! aespa has definitely more f(x) influences than any other SM act. Both visually and sonically

11 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

Spicy sounds like something Kep1er would release:deadbanana4:

Does Kep1er even have a musical identity though? Y'll just say anything :deadbanana:

They’re coming 

3 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

I've watched some videos and the live band version of Fancy does not sound good :rip: How was Mina and her solo? From what I've seen she serves so much :jonny2:

Honestly fancy is the only one it hindered and the band went with the newer Bsides. 

Yes Mina ate her solo, she been throwing that ass all night even in the encores :rip: she has so many male fans too lol. They mentioned they wanted to try a sexy concept in a talking moment and the concert definitely was an introduction to that. All Jline served sex so hopefully Misoma eats in that regard. 

this is kinda serving Eurovision but I’m Lowkey living :rip:

3 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Honestly yeah, Hot Sauce was cute but Salty & Sweet/Cookie are on another level.

Oh, you know what's up :clap3:

I'm surprised they teased ae1 today more than they talked about my world help sksksnsksn :rip: Hopefully it drops this year too

20 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Okay girlies I went to the Twice concert over the weekend in Australia! It was a lot of fun and I was actually impressed with the production and performances. 

- a nice mix of concert and fan service. They interacted w the crowd a lot and did random moments more like a fan sign lol (but not a huge amount). 

- they added a live band which worked and helped w the atmosphere. The did a medley of all the cute hits with the band and it was really really good. The only time it flopped was with fancy. I wanted to hear the OG b*tch. 

- Momo is literally so hot. She was doing slow

body rolls at the end to say something and her body ate. 

- Nayeon is gorgeous in person, and Pop was such a fun song to see live.

- honestly all the members left a good impression on me except Tzuyu lol. I was Lowkey indifferent to her before and still am. She doesn’t give much as a performer I fear. Even chaeyoung who can be quite deadpan had some cute moments and interacted w the crowd more. 

- talk that talk ate, it might be climbing my TT list lol. 

So excited to see them on September :WAP:
I know the investment will pay off 

2 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I'm surprised they teased ae1 today more than they talked about my world help sksksnsksn :rip: Hopefully it drops this year too

:rip: 

ion even like aespa like that but I'm perched for the full release of this song :jonny6:

if spicy holds up, this album may be challenging antifragile for my 2nd favorite 4th gen gg album :ghostface:

35 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

- honestly all the members left a good impression on me except Tzuyu lol. I was Lowkey indifferent to her before and still am. She doesn’t give much as a performer I fear. Even chaeyoung who can be quite deadpan had some cute moments and interacted w the crowd more. 

can also vouch for the tour. i attended last night and they were so good. they defs exceeded my expectations. :jonny6:

4 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

New Beginnings Toast GIF by VH1

They are shamelessly forcing on us a 5th generation. Let them first release their **** and WE will be the judge

45 minutes ago, Chemist said:

this thread is FILLED with Sm sheep

AND SM haters

the amount is pretty much on par

Winter is truly the best person to exist in the whole world :jonny:

8 minutes ago, armink said:

ion even like aespa like that but I'm perched for the full release of this song :jonny6:

if spicy holds up, this album may be challenging antifragile for my 2nd favorite 4th gen gg album :ghostface:

It'll be yours first not 2nd don't worry boo :heart:

Just now, Chemist said:

They are shamelessly forcing on us a 5th generation. Let them first release their **** and WE will be the judge

I lowkey hate this bc now it gives YGly a copout to not compete with all the 4th gen GGs :monkey:

43 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Cute! Sounds like you had fun! From what I saw, it seems like the girls looked and sounded HOT. Hope they managed to snag some Melbournian hotties, all the while avoiding any eshays :gaycat2:

Edited by elevate

44 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

did the solo sections really kill the vibe, except for POP?

the clips on youtube are giving middle school talent show

kermit.gif

:jonnycat: 

Why is my world coming out on Apple Music on the 10th? 
wtf is wrong with SM? :gaycat6:
spacer.png