Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Thirsty full song. SOTY :jonny6::1stplace: Is it Karina who did the last Adlib? :eek:

Surprise the girls like it here. Not an instant hit for me, where’s the melody? It’s difficult to follow tbh

 

conflicted but I love the rest of the songs on the album

Oh this is not fully what I expected at all. Reminds me a lot of old Britney/2010s Charli. Living :gaygacat5:

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

MelOn debut predictions?

top 30 at best tbh

Just now, newaespa said:

I prefer Girls tbh :dancehall: 

same :skull: maybe im on team bring back the pots and pans

I'm on the FLOOR

 

this is so good, it's really britney/Paris but still really aespa (definitely a new type of production for Kpop imo, they really break barriers like they did with NL)

 

I was a bit afraid with the teaser but the first second of the beat I knew I would love it

yall want charli xcx pots and pans right? here you go!!

 

idk how I feel about it yet (just like most of sm title tracks) but the video is so fun!

1 minute ago, LiamVillain said:

:clap3:

my poor fimmies didn’t even get a week to let it marinate :ghostface:

 

oh well, at least it’s my other favs :celestial4:

Yeah it’s very Itzy coded. It’s bad but I can see this being a cute top 5 if they promote hard! What I didn’t like it’s the mv! No storyline and no budget :deadbanana4:. Even Somi DD and Xoxo got a bigger budget than them….  

Edited by Adama

6 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Spotify mixes of the songs are too quiet, is it only me ? :confused:

the leak sounded like the spotify version. maybe they toned the production down for the streaming services idk.

 

i like the mv production way better tho, makes a huge difference 

Spicy's production is so classic SM. It was giving 2010s f(x) and SNSD. Red Velvet's Pose also channeled that energy recently. 

 

I like how it is unashamedly a pure in your face pop song. 

 

And it's so refreshing to see the girls allowed out of the KWANGYA studio sets and instead filming on location in real places. 

okay my thoughts on Spicy 

 

I like the song after the first listen, I was scared it will be bad after the teaser so I’m pleasantly surprised! I agree with the users saying it reminds them of Red Velvet, I have that feeling too - not really Itzy print 

 

they will never get rid of the dubstep during dance breaks! it’s becoming their staple at this point! 

 

the way they ditched Kwangya and Naevis completely… I wish they would include them in some way, I’m afraid they will alienate their fanbase 

 

NingNing in that red/pink outfit :WAP: a woman! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.