Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

 

 

April 27 - REAL WORLD concept photos

April 28 - Album detail

May 2 - "Welcome To MY World" MV release

May 3 - Track Video #01

May 4 - Track Video #02

May 5 - Track Video #03

May 7 - "Spicy" MV Teaser

May 8 - "Spicy" MV and album release

 

Edited by Zack

5 minutes ago, Zack said:

 

just noticed the schedule in the news thing at the bottom of the screen, title track is called Spicy :gaycat6:

 

 

Edited by Pikachu

So Spicy is aespa's title track and Welcome to My World a pre release

3 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

just noticed the schedule in the news thing at the bottom of the screen, title track is called Spicy :gaycat6:

Yeah I just edited my post with the schedule.

 

Looks like we'll get 3 track videos, Welcome To MY World MV and Spicy MV, so it seems 5 out 6 tracks on the mini will have a video of some kind :clap3:

 

April 27 - REAL WORLD concept photos

April 28 - Album detail

May 2 - "Welcome To MY World" MV release

May 3 - Track Video #01

May 4 - Track Video #02

May 5 - Track Video #03

May 7 - "Spicy" MV Teaser

May 8 - "Spicy" MV and album release

Edited by Zack

6 minutes ago, Zack said:

 

 

April 27 - REAL WORLD concept photos

April 28 - Album detail

May 2 - "Welcome To MY World" MV release

May 3 - Track Video #01

May 4 - Track Video #02

May 5 - Track Video #03

May 7 - "Spicy" MV Teaser

May 8 - "Spicy" MV and album release

 

Salty & Sweet and now Spicy 
SOUR, Bitter next 

1 minute ago, Zack said:

Yeah I just edited my post with the schedule.

 

Looks like we'll get 3 track videos, Welcome To MY World MV and Spicy MV, so it seems 5 out 6 tracks on the mini will have a video of some kind :clap3:

Thirsty better be one of them :chick3:

it seems like every track will get a video

at least sm is making up for not being a full album i guess

 

oh so maybe that shooting of the video with the pool is probably a chill pop/R&B type of b-side

1 minute ago, Antisocialites said:

oh so maybe that shooting of the video with the pool is probably a chill pop/R&B type of b-side

No it seems it's for Spicy. You can even hear the lyrics. "I'm spicy" etc.

 

Edited by Zack

I stan LSRFM hard, but that medley has me scared...

The only song I immediately liked was the one that uses the 'i'm a mess' sound, but even with that, it doesn't sound as catchy and cvnty as the version in the Antifragile trailer. I'm sure I'll end up liking the album, cause snippets usually do nothing for me, but I'm afraid this could be both their weakest title and album.

 

aespa teaser was super cute and fun. Looking forward to all the content coming. And Karina looks GORGEOUS with that hair in the teaser :smitten: 

6 minutes ago, Zack said:

 

 

April 27 - REAL WORLD concept photos

April 28 - Album detail

May 2 - "Welcome To MY World" MV release

May 3 - Track Video #01

May 4 - Track Video #02

May 5 - Track Video #03

May 7 - "Spicy" MV Teaser

May 8 - "Spicy" MV and album release

 

This teaser is giving we’re getting an iconic video vibes. Confused as to what “track video” is though, surely not them releasing all the tracks from the mini???

 

8 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

 

I’m a mess is in some type of song :jonnycat:

Based on these snippets I’m liking that one and ‘Between you, me and the lampost’ (that Lana ass title :rip:) and ‘Flash Forward’ the most. No Return lowkey sounds like 2 Be Loved by Lizzo (not that that’s a bad thing just an observation I just realised)

The way HYBE released 3 different teasers from 3 different groups within an hour, like why are they trying to overshadow all of their own groups  :deadbanana2:

 

3 minutes ago, Iridesence said:

This teaser is giving we’re getting an iconic video vibes. Confused as to what “track video” is though, surely not them releasing all the tracks from the mini???

A track video is usually a music video with a cut down/short version of the song. So maybe 1:30-2:30 mins long, that kind of thing.

the upcoming LSRF title track is so itzy Not Shy-coded :deadbanana4:

perched for the rest of the album though :clap3:

7 minutes ago, Iridesence said:

This teaser is giving we’re getting an iconic video vibes. Confused as to what “track video” is though, surely not them releasing all the tracks from the mini???

 

I’m a mess is in some type of song :jonnycat:

Based on these snippets I’m liking that one and ‘Between you, me and the lampost’ (that Lana ass title :rip:) and ‘Flash Forward’ the most. No Return lowkey sounds like 2 Be Loved by Lizzo (not that that’s a bad thing just an observation I just realised)

think it will be this kind of video:

 

21 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

 

The title track does sound like ITZY :deadbanana2: There are a few songs here that sound interesting but nothing amazing, I fear :sadviolin:

8 minutes ago, Iridesence said:

This teaser is giving we’re getting an iconic video vibes. Confused as to what “track video” is though, surely not them releasing all the tracks from the mini???

 

I’m a mess is in some type of song :jonnycat:

Based on these snippets I’m liking that one and ‘Between you, me and the lampost’ (that Lana ass title :rip:) and ‘Flash Forward’ the most. No Return lowkey sounds like 2 Be Loved by Lizzo (not that that’s a bad thing just an observation I just realised)

we're getting something like these :duca: 

 

 

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

we're getting something like these :duca: 

 

 

 

 

 

oh- wait :jonny6:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.