Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

(G)I-DLE revealed their album tracklist and nobody moved :skull: It doesn't look promising at all. 

 

Image

Um I’m excited though 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

(G)I-DLE revealed their album tracklist and nobody moved :skull: It doesn't look promising at all. 

 

Image

didnt know they were releasing

 

best of luck

 

johnny-perched.gif

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Um I’m excited though 

spacer.png

I will move if they release another HWAA but looks like it's not happening anytime soon.

 

Supervillain

22 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

This is their cvntiest song to date though :jonnycat:

 

 

Yeah this is going straight into my summer playlist :WAP:

The aespa teaser is so different, and camp in the best kind of way. It’s cute.

Just now, Supervillain said:

I will move if they release another HWAA but looks like it's not happening anytime soon.

 

Supervillain

Yeah they’re the og ethnic queens of 4th gen so they should go back to that sound for good and show the girlies how it’s done

Supervillain

 

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

didnt know they were releasing

 

best of luck

 

johnny-perched.gif

Judging by their recent success of both releases (TOMBOY and Nxde) I'd say luck is on their side, too bad the quality isn't.

 

Supervillain

33 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

I don't know what to feel with Unforgiven teaser, i miss their Fearless music where it's such a gay bop and made for runway kind of music. The departure of Garam made the whole group concept change into something edgier it seems. I only trust IVE to serve everything for the gays now :loki:

Oh please what could be more gay than Antifragile? Unforgiven already sounds gay af too

Aespa's teaser is amazing :jonny6: see they always serve something new and that's why we STAN

 

Thirsty - Salty & Sweet - Spicy the trinity already

Just now, Vrx. said:

G-ISIS is coming? When did they start teasers :rip:

They posted a confusing announcement where they call it a TV show or something :skull: 

 

 

And this got released today:

 

 

1 minute ago, Sept said:

Aespa's teaser is amazing :jonny6: see they always serve something new and that's why we STAN

 

Thirsty - Salty & Sweet - Spicy the trinity already

I need these two songs to make it onto the mini :jonny3:

Spring predictions:

 

I’VE IVE >>>>>> Unforgiven

 

aespa MY World will flop by Spicy will smash

 

(kr)ystal eyes and ARTMS will serve quality

 

NJ will obliterate everyone

 

STAYC will finally give us a full album and smash

5 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

They posted a confusing announcement where they call it a TV show or something :skull: 

 

 

And this got released today:

 

 

I’m excited, they always serve up something new :jonnycat:

35 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

8fe90619eaad08b92a0cca36cf13a6c2.gif

 

:WAP:

imagine being in the same group as him, and his roommate in the dorm :jonnycat:

10 minutes ago, Zack said:

I need these two songs to make it onto the mini :jonny3:

Both are on the album.

3 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

imagine being in the same group as him, and his roommate in the dorm :jonnycat:

no

 

johnny-perched.gif

5 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

imagine being in the same group as him, and his roommate in the dorm :jonnycat:

Wonwoo is his roommate, that lucky ***** :gaycat2:

Supervillain

17 song sounds like they incorporated some Korean element in it

Their LIT is coming 
 

 

27 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Both are on the album.

is this an insider scoop :jonny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.