Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, Cain said:

My straight brother asked me if I knew a kpop song where a girl was having long blonde hair and bangs and I immediately knew it was KTL, he saw it on tv and liked it. Then I showed him more from BP and he recognised HYLT while he’s not into popculture at all

 

And this is in Europe where kpop is way less known than the US. I think they have a chance in the West if they fully commit

I’m from Europe too and I know a bunch of people who recognise BP, I feel like they are known in the gaming community - the way my man told me on a multiple occasions how his co-workers were listening to kpop while gaming :gaycat6: people are still kinda low-key about listening to kpop but I believe it would change if we would witness more western friendly and not try hard song breaking out

 

19 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

pinkchella 19 was topped by pinkchella 23 I fear by miles too

 

 

agreed :clap3: I love our girls and I’m so happy for them :weeps:

Edited by Hazy

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

31 minutes ago, Cain said:
  Reveal hidden contents

IVE lowkey should stay a 5 piece

 

Not when Rei is one of the main servers lol

20 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

pinkchella 19 was topped by pinkchella 23 I fear by miles too

 

 

Yes one hundred percent

Anyone who says otherwise are blinded by nostalgia

BP weekend 2 was excellence and an improvement on week 1 :clap3:Agree with those arguing Pinkchella19 has been topped especially by this week.

Nothing but love for the girls. I wish their music was better but overall a truly legendary group.

Lisa in particular is just such a star like giving everything and more non stop on that stage :jonny:

 

Spoiler

Jisoo vocals still a godamn mess but we'll just ignore that :mandown:

 

40 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

I know that Starship letting IVE doing dance cover with other idol (only SSE idols tho) this era, but I'm surprised to see IVE joining Eunchae's diary. 

 

Next, Yujin and Wonyoung on Fearless Kkura please. 

not the blonks begging them to wear the pink mugler born pink album photoshoot outfits only to have a custom mugler at coachella :WAP:

 

 

22 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Le Sserafim next hopefully

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

let's hope so. otherwise 225 might stick :dancehall3:

45 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

New IVE on May 9th!

Rei ha era :WAP:

THEE most powerful duo in K-Pop :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

 

So proud of the girls, they did great. :clap3: Now if this was a competent company they would be ready to release an English smasha right now...

omg i missed pinkchella :sosad:

 

anyone knows where i can find it on yt? or r they not gonna reupload it?

9 minutes ago, Dialamba said:


 

no Chanel, no ysl or Dior. Just pure ***** :wanda:

Should have been the Weekend 1 outfits :jonnycat:! 

“Xiaoting, please stop,” the nun pleaded. Then the nun collapsed and died.

 

 

@Adamathat Sour Candy surprise coachella performance was amazing, wasnt it...?

zTex5Tm.gif

2 hours ago, WhalieX said:

New IVE on May 9th!

:WAP:

 

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

not the blonks begging them to wear the pink mugler born pink album photoshoot outfits only to have a custom mugler at coachella :WAP:

 

 

38 minutes ago, Dialamba said:


 

no Chanel, no ysl or Dior. Just pure ***** :wanda:

the outfits were amazing indeed

i just don’t understand why they also couldn’t serve cohesive looks like this at their tour :skull:

Edited by hallucinate

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

Le Sserafim next hopefully

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This gif annoys me so much but Idek why :chick3:

 

57 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

THEE most powerful duo in K-Pop :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

 

So proud of the girls, they did great. :clap3: Now if this was a competent company they would be ready to release an English smasha right now...

We love an in sync sapphic duo, they looked and sounded amazing  :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, elevate said:

The dude on Lisa's left looks like a gayer version of the Maneskin lead

Isnt that Kiel Tutin? Main choreographer of most of their dances. :chick2:

I wonder if YG would have let Ryujin debut with baby monster if she chose YG ove JYP when she won that show. :coffee2: I could see her visuals and vibes fit to the group.

21 minutes ago, Companion said:

I wonder if YG would have let Ryujin debut with baby monster if she chose YG ove JYP when she won that show. :coffee2: I could see her visuals and vibes fit to the group.

I think you're thinking Chaeryoung. Ryujin was a JYP trainee by being scouted at a GOT7 fan meeting.

5 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I think you're thinking Chaeryoung. Ryujin was a JYP trainee by being scouted at a GOT7 fan meeting.

maybe they meant MIXNINE, a show by YG/JYP where Ryujin participated

 

 

Edited by Flomik

42 minutes ago, Flomik said:

maybe they meant MIXNINE, a show by YG/JYP where Ryujin participated

 

 

Mixnine was all YG. Which is why nobody debuted. 2nd YG survival where the final winner didn't earn it's prize.

What superm thought they did with jopping.

 

 

 

The most iconic k-pop boy group song.

 

 

 

His visual kei moment. :clap:

 

the usual suspects tuning in st the exact time BP is performing :redface: yall are fans baby

 

anyway this weekend wad history. Y‘all can ho back to stanning landfill now.

Lip synced performances are SO boring to watch. It’s a huge problem with Aespa. I hope SM allows more live with whatever change up they’re doing

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.