Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

This is their cvntiest song to date though :jonnycat:

 

 

Giving vogue 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Just now, Supervillain said:

(G)I-DLE revealed their album tracklist and nobody moved :skull: It doesn't look promising at all. 

 

Image

They haven't the big fan base so I'm not surprised but we all must admit they are always reinventing themselves one trick pony or one concept ggs can't relate 

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Why am I just seeing this? Screaming at their name being 2AM and them performing as clocks :deadbanana4:

 

 

jyp likes to do  a bit of trolling :dies: 

Anticipating Burn the bridge and No return

 

The visuals look good but what they teased of the title track sounds really annoying 

Just now, Da Vinci said:

Hey kids! Spelling is fun!

 

 

Lmao this is embarrassing but New is serving 

54 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

(G)I-DLE revealed their album tracklist and nobody moved :skull: It doesn't look promising at all. 

 

Image

 

46 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Judging by their recent success of both releases (TOMBOY and Nxde) I'd say luck is on their side, too bad the quality isn't.

 

Supervillain

 

44 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

They posted a confusing announcement where they call it a TV show or something :skull: 

 

 

And this got released today:

 

 

This thread might always pay GIDLE dust, but the girls are still just as big as the other top 4th gen girls. The fact that they reached a completely new level last year and were able to smash and end our faves silently with Tomboy and Nxde aka 2 of the worst singles last year just shows how powerful they are. Like imagine if they release a good song right now!  :ghostface:It can easily be argued about GIDLE being in the trinity with NewJeans and IVE.

 

Anyways this concept for this new comeback is so confusing and I think most people didn't even release that it was a comeback announcement including myself :rip:Like I thought it was a variety show appearance or something :deadbanana2:

 

Where are the users who talked about how "no one cared about jimin's solo" now?

 

 

5 minutes ago, BellKat said:

899 photocards 

Is this real? :biblio:

 

 

love 17 but the landfills are gonna be eating good 

 

BellKat 

26 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

They haven't the big fan base so I'm not surprised but we all must admit they are always reinventing themselves one trick pony or one concept ggs can't relate 

They have a big fanbase in china, and their latest album sold 800k copies. This argument is dated. They just don’t have big4 Stans or success Stan’s :cm:

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

:WAP: He will always be that man @kendoll2001

 

i still havent watched the teaser :gaycat6:

:jonny5: Can’t wait for tonight 

I understand trying to make Le Sshitstain work as 5

 

but I’m ready to move onto the Huh Yunjin solo era :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, hallucinate said:

 

I think It will be their weakest album and title track and I love their previous ones... I hope I'm wrong. 

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

By the way who is Eve? Who is Psyche? and who is The Bluebeard's wife?

Is it a random word generator or it's from their webtoon lore or what?

 

The working theory is that they’re all girlbosses from folklore and biblical tales. I fear it’ll be my favorite LSF song.

 

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

I'm surprised to see mixed reactions for LSRFM medley, it's their best project to me.

 

Correct. The "unforgiven girls" part at the end of the medley is the chorus.

that’s what I wanted to hear :jonny6: 

 

 

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

This is very impressive + they don’t even have a Japanese member!  :clap3:

Stream this masc non-bottom bop if you’re a TOP 


————

 

 

They will enter the Top 10 longest-charting singles all time on Oricon soon. This is huge.

 

1. SMAP <世界に一つだけの花(シングル・ヴァージョン)> (2003.03.05) 315 weeks

2. Rimi Natsukawa <涙そうそう> (2001.03.23) 232 weeks

3. Miyuki Nakajima <地上の星/ヘッドライト・テールライト> (2000.07.19) 202 weeks

4. King & Prince <シンデレラガール> (2018.05.23) 179 weeks

5. Keyakizaka46 <不協和音> (2017.04.05) 165 weeks

6. Keyakizaka46 <サイレントマジョリティー> (2016.04.06) 164 weeks

7. Hana wa Saku Project <花は咲く> (2012.05.23) 161 weeks

8. Kenshi Yonezu <Lemon> (2018.03.14) 160 weeks

9. Ayaka Hirahara <Jupiter> (2003.12.17) 157 weeks

10. Kōhei Fukuda <南部蝉しぐれ> (2012.10.24) 153 weeks

 

Just 5 weeks more... 

Why did HYBE release ENHYPEN teaser alongside Seventeen and LesMis :biblio:

 

the sabotage continues!!

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

They posted a confusing announcement where they call it a TV show or something :skull: 

 

 

And this got released today:

 

 

This is moronic are they tryna do an M/V for all the songs to see what sticks? :rip:

Quote

It's a jersey club genre (dance music) that's rare in K-pop

where NewJennies go, the industry follows

TOP seems to be one of their most insane coreographies and they still sing it live

 

 

:gaygacat4:

 

girdle actually intriguing me with these teasers, their first good song(s) in years incoming? :jonny6:

13 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Why did HYBE release ENHYPEN teaser alongside Seventeen and LesMis :biblio:

 

the sabotage continues!!

Is that their comeback teaser? I thought it was just for their webtoon or something.

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Is that their comeback teaser? I thought it was just for their webtoon or something.

I think it’s a comeback! We really need a new fandom name because ENGENE is not it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.