Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

The new IVE title is boring, meh..

I don't even like "Afte Like" like that, but even that is better than the new song

 

I'll check out the full album later...

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

oh and I'm happy to see BLACKPINK still holding down #1 most 1st day sales for a female group 

I was told they would be surpassed by 4th gen

 

it's not looking like they will be :fan:

Edited by Mel.

1 hour ago, xfreshkidxx said:

 

 

I cant find any data on Aespa & Lesserafim so if anyone has that feel free to post. :celestial5:

after a quick spreadsheet calculation:

 

aespa - 977,328,397 (also contains streams from remixes on their page)

Lesserafim - 699,119,271

 

 

also some soloists I mentioned earlier:

 

Chungha - 718,484,161 (i knew she had a lot of material but i didnt know she has SO many OSTs:deadbanana2:)

Sunmi - 652,070,043

Jessi - 461,869,111

Somi - 484,722,927

Hyuna - 396,366,630

Kang Daniel - 145,880,573 (y'all better stream my man he makes good music)

 

 

I didn't check the soloists who are still a part of active groups because there's too many of them :rip: I might check the big ones like the BP girls, Nayeonce, EXO boys, etc. though.

FvmbKWE.thumb.gif.3229493e03922ee7a20029

59 minutes ago, Adama said:

They’re literally only a 2 weeks gap between Ditto and OMG :deadbanana4:? The difference in uls wasn’t bc of the season but mostly bc OMG was overshadowed by Ditto. If Ditto wasn’t released I promise you that OMG would have debuted with >500k uls in January. 

 

Also, In 2021, in November to January (aka winter) SMTM songs were still getting  more than 500k uls, Celebrity in January debuted with more than 700k uls, Rollin peak of >600k uls was in March (still winter). A lot of songs were viral in winter too. 

What’s your point? Ditto was bigger than OMG in all regards in Korea so I’m not exactly sure what point you’re trying to make. 
 

Using a few songs to claim winter dead months don’t affect songs is… interesting. I can quickly put the top 100 songs in an excel file and add up the points to show you how significantly different it is from December-February. 
 

things generally pick up again in March/April.

 

a few big songs here and there in winter doesn’t disprove that

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

ENOUGH.

 

 

Seunghee out of the dungeon finally :deadbanana4:

47 minutes ago, Mel. said:

YouTube is THEIRS! :crown:

 

 

 


every dress in that photo is terrible

 

what the hell

I really like I Am, it's slightly edgier than what they usually do but I'm here for it. And the vocals actually sound fine to me, they're mixed + layered enough that it doesn't sound screechy, imo, just kind of cunty-shouty. 

8 hours ago, newaespa said:

 

wait, i didn't know Hold on Tight is already outstreaming zero and kitsch daily already

but their label give 0 **** to it :rip:

 

Zero is a cf song :rip: aespa is nowhere near NJ numbers on Spotify 

 

8 hours ago, Emperor said:

Talking about FIFTY FITY what is everyone opinion about their future ?

 

They got lucky with CUPID but will they be able to get a real fan base? Or is it just going to be a fluke ?

 

one hit wonders but we will see 

 

7 hours ago, Britney Jean said:

IVE really set the standard for a full album in Kpop. 11 tracks, no stupid intro, outro, english version, instrumentals, all brand new tracks and no past singles included :clap3:

I really hope LSRFM, NJ and aespa will follow that trend 

 

7 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

ok but wonyoung is literally on the level of blackpink members individually. :jonny5: who else?

 

ggIg9ip.gif

I don’t really see it 

 

but she’s doing her thing which is good for her :clap3:

 

4 hours ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Daily spotify streams + their total. 

https://kworb.net/spotify/artists.html

 

the list only goes to 2000 and 874M is the benchmark to enter so the newer girls/boys might not be here yet and dont expect many 2nd gen. Thought this would be cute to gather.  :bird:

 

1. BTS (32B) - 16.2M 

2. Blackpink (9.8B) - 9.1M 

3. New Jeans (1.22B)  - 7.1M 

4. Stray Kids (4.35B) - 6.2M 

5. Twice (6.26B) - 5.4M 

6. TXT (2.7B) - 3.6M 

7. Seventeen (3.31B) - 3.2M 

8. NCT Dream (1.57B) - 2.2M 

8. ENHYPEN (1.671B) - 2.1M 

10. Red Velvet (2.65B)  - 1.9M 

11. ITZY (1.8B) - 1.5M 

12. EXO (2.950B) - 1.37M 

13. NCT 127 (1.9B) - 1.19M 

14. BigBang (1.463B) - 596K 

15. G(idle) (1.968B) - 580K 

16. Mamamoo (1.309B)  - 500K 

17. GOT7 (1.181B) - 358K 

18. Monsta X (956M) - 268K 

19. AOA (1.157B) - 236K 

 

 

Sololists: 

1. J-hope (1.201B) - 2.35M

2.RM (1.062B) - 1.6M 

3. IU (2.056B) - 1.25M 

4. Taeyeon (1.110B) - 666K 

 

Let me know if I forgot anyone. :chick1:

FvmbKWE.thumb.gif.3229493e03922ee7a20029

 

Lisa is at about 980M (1,187B with SG)

What's your blood type? Oh, you?
I'm blue
Yeah, what's your blood type? Oh, you? (Oh, you?)
I'm blue
이 고귀한 마음에 흐르는 기품 (Yeah, I'm blue)
Yeah, what's your blood type? Oh, you?
I'm blue, blue, blue

 

woonggi-woonggi-slay.gif

45 minutes ago, Mel. said:

oh and I'm happy to see BLACKPINK still holding down #1 most 1st day sales for a female group 

I was told they would be surpassed by 4th gen

 

it's not looking like they will be :fan:

IVE - 3,217,006

BlackPink - 6,027,372

 

IVE already just pulled 600k+ first day and they’re going to outdo their last release which was 1.7M total. No 3rd gen girl group can compare to a fourth gen group.

9 hours ago, Emperor said:

Talking about FIFTY FITY what is everyone opinion about their future ?

 

They got lucky with CUPID but will they be able to get a real fan base? Or is it just going to be a fluke ?

 

possibly one hit, but idc because they hooked me the second they dropped Tell Me :jonny3:

2 hours ago, Fanta said:

where? on kwangya?

 

 

Kep1er are so over :deadbanana4:

 

Maybe it's a karma of not giving enough lines and screentimes to Xiaoting based from what I knew.

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

oh and I'm happy to see BLACKPINK still holding down #1 most 1st day sales for a female group 

I was told they would be surpassed by 4th gen

 

it's not looking like they will be :fan:

what do you think about the fact that wonyoung is the next jennie?

FvmbKWE.thumb.gif.3229493e03922ee7a20029

Everything aespa got massive hate over, other groups get praised and congratulated for! 

IVE's album has so many standouts :jonny5: both singles are 10s but Kitsch >>>

Blue Blood is their best bside, the only filler was Heroine

Hypnosis, Cherish and Next Page stood out too

12 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:jonny5:

2m+ first week sales is coming and possibly outsold IVE:jonny5:

14 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:jonny5:

OMG YES!!!  :jonny5:

I knew this year was going to be the best year for GGs in so many years. I'm so happy seeing all this groups breaking each others records after each comeback

they are all here to stay :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.