Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

The way I don’t see any love for Cherish in here :tsk: It’s kinda the best b-side from the album

3 minutes ago, Burqa said:

Giddy is a shameless FEARLESS rip off omg :rip: 

where did mnet go wrong? maybe vote rigging was actually for the best? :celestial5:

 

The musical genius production from 1:26 to 1:37, coupled with the heavenly vocals, is simply breathtaking :jonny: 

Giving Kelela/Caroline Polachek ambient pop music :jonny:

 

15 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Blue Blood on RIHpeat whew! Won young’s group served

Is it true that f(x)'s Red Light was a Rihject from Unapologetic?

1 hour ago, Azealia Banks said:

girl no, she's not sexy lmao she's a literal child still

i think they just meant she could be the most popular member…:deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Fadedlights said:

Just heard this, it should have totally been the title track instead! :duca:

song is a bop, but omg poor girl who was given the XL basketball shorts :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Hay Amores said:


 

It’s so rare to see album sales decline except for nugu group like Purple Kiss last comeback. :skull:

spacer.png

After like 278k unique listeners in 17 hours 

I am 283k uls in 17 hours 

 

the way they keep growing :clap3:
 

 

15 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

After like 278k unique listeners in 17 hours 

I am 283k uls in 17 hours 

 

the way they keep growing :clap3:
 

 

Kitsch-I AM being the new Ditto-OMG :lmao:

Literally the two biggest ggs this gen. 
 

i know Lesserafim is coming too, since they’ve grown so much in popularity and goodwill based on the quality they keep serving. :clap3:

The fact that I still haven’t listened to the album :rip:

chile lemme allocate an hour or so

IVE's album is so good, cant stop listening. I AM is so fun and catchy :jonny5:

IVE's dance formations SUCK. they might as well be a 5 member group

 

I'd be fuming

 

FvmbKWE.thumb.gif.3229493e03922ee7a20029

the only track that’s a skip for me in ive’s entire discography is heroine… literally everything else is a bop. i’m so hype to see what lsrfm is going to deliver because they’ve yet to drop a project with a single skip. 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Fanta said:

i’m so hype to see what lsrfm is going to deliver because they’ve yet to drop a project with a single skip. 

Do we have a tracklisting/credits for their album yet? I hope Yunjin writes all of them, the talent, the quality

 

britswayhips.gif

51 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

song is a bop, but omg poor girl who was given the XL basketball shorts :deadbanana2:

Once again their company showing how much they hate Bahiyyih :deadbanana2:

 

On a side note I finished listened to IVE's album and solidly feel 6/11 of them which is pretty good in my book as I usually don't vibe with a lot of kpop bsides. But man I can't imagine them singing these songs live. Backtrack and pre recorded vocals will be saving them. It just sucks how they can have good music, but probably can't do these songs justice live. :katie:

13 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

i just realized, isn't "IVE" the same name as "ITZY"? like the meanings are identical

 

ggIg9ip.gif

IVE = I HAVE

ITZY = I GOT IT

 

You're onto something :sherlock:

 

 

ggIg9ip.gif

 

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Do we have a tracklisting/credits for their album yet? I hope Yunjin writes all of them, the talent, the quality

 

britswayhips.gif

track list is coming on the 18th. 

 

 

4th gen competition is so intense! How would y’all rank the top 10 most popular and successful 4th gen groups in general? Both girl groups and boy groups included

Edited by Pluto2022

19 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

4th gen competition is so intense! How would y’all rank the top 10 most popular and successful 4th gen groups? Both girl groups and Boy groups included

 

 

The problem is that the ranking totally change depending which metrics we choose. Physical Sales? Digitals points? Spotify streams? YouTube views? Star power? C bars? Tik tok? Touring?

Edited by Adama

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.