Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

BLUE MOON is amazing! :jamming:

 

Oh wow, I'm really in for a treat! 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, discreetinside said:

The way no one give a f about Kep1er comeback :redface:

 

https://spotify.link/uZ0K3pRESyb

As we should

 

IZ*ONE was iconic, Kep1er is a joke

 

insta001.thumb.gif.8ad22a1608de4e9d35a16

Overall this is one of the best kpop album we got since a long time 

 

Supervillain

2 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

The way no one give a f about Kep1er comeback :redface:

 

https://spotify.link/uZ0K3pRESyb

well they started with garbage like wa da da. it was only going to be downhill from there :celestial5:

11 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

I AM was disappointing on first listen, but it's already stuck in my head after second listen :jamming: Major bop!

I'm still not sure, if I like it as much as their previous titles, cause it lacks a bit of flavor compared to them, but time will tell.

I like I AM at first listen. The second verse kind of threw me off with the very very cliche "trap" melody switch. But it picked up just fine in the subsequent minutes. 

  • ATRL Moderator

The chorus of I AM sounds fine. Yall acting like they served Cheshire levels of unlistenable 

I AM was so good. I hope they can sing it live. :coffee2: But I'm not expecting that much.

 

But Ditto >>>> I AM >>>> OMG

 

 

Let me listen to the whole album 

Why I this album actually good. Starship A&R kinda crazy :clap3:

I’d delete Not your girl though, it’s a cute song (sounds like a WJSN summer mini outtake) but it doesn’t fit the mood of the album

EXCELLENT album oh my god :jonny6:

Edited by JoanneActII

Kitsch 10/10

 

Lips 7/10

 

Heroine 20/10 :jonny5: oooohh nananana

 

ive-won.thumb.gif.ed4198a4dee3f3ca504bec

Heroine was a filler, and I wanted something more for Hypnosis :celestial5:

My ranking on my 2nd listen

 

BLUE BLOOD 

LIPS

I AM 

NOT YOUR GIRL

HYPNONIS

NEXT PAGE

KITSCH

CHERISH

HEROIN

SHINE WITH ME 

MINE

 

The fact that the songs that Yujin and Wy wrote are my less favorites :gaycat7:

 

Edited by Adama

Kepl1er latest mini was fine on its own, but it's not something I'll revisit back. Back to The City was the only track I vibe into.

 

Time to move back to I've IVE album the much superior release today :jonny5:

I feel bad for Kep1er, the mini isn't bad but this set up is just so cruel :toofunny2: Literally nobody moving for their album

Ok wow they delivered with this album. It's really good. Even the mandatory ballad at the end is beautiful.

 

Stand outs after a first listen are probably Blue Blood, Lips, Mine and Cherish but I actually don't dislike any song.

Good enough comeback. Easy to see why they're popular but probably not an album i'll replay. Just hoping the other comebacks can match this one. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.