Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 397.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

14 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

 

This all happening exactly ten years after Wrecking Ball MV was the fatest video to reach 100M on Youtube, btw. Insane. :jonny:

Im so happy for her. This woman is so talented and a genuinely nice person

  • Author
11 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

What is there to hate? :rip:

Some girl was like ‘am I the only one who hates this song?’ And all the comments were agreeing with her :rip: hopefully it was an isolated incident and I won’t be traumatised like that again. Thank goodness there’s a BLOCK button!

4 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Some girl was like ‘am I the only one who hates this song?’ And all the comments were agreeing with her :rip: hopefully it was an isolated incident and I won’t be traumatised like that again. Thank goodness there’s a BLOCK button!

Plz. There’s always the isolated miserable people on that app. With every opinion is a counter opinion just ensure nobody can fully enjoy any one thing in peace. This is proof it’s being talked about :WAP:

51 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

95 million+ filtered streams in 7 days is big, big. I wonder how long she’ll keep that record? 

I think it's going to become very easy to break Spotify Records nowadays. Spotify users are growing exponentially. Just between 2021 and 2023 there's a huge increase. + now with the new algorithm that allows labels to push songs even more with Spotify autoplay, it will probably become very easy and a non-event in the future

10 minutes ago, Squall said:

So she's most likely doing 17M+ again on tomorrow's update

Yes, more than likely. Possibly a slight decrease in total streams if US numbers continue to gradually decline. It’ll have a rebound the following day though as Friday streams are almost always higher. 

It seemed like 19/20M daily streams were possible before, but the change in growth rate makes that seem more unlikely now. I imagine it could peak at around 17.6 - 17.8M on Friday.

 

7 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

I think it's going to become very easy to break Spotify Records nowadays. Spotify users are growing exponentially. Just between 2021 and 2023 there's a huge increase. + now with the new algorithm that allows labels to push songs even more with Spotify autoplay, it will probably become very easy and a non-event in the future

Time will tell, I suppose! It’ll be interesting to track the debuts and growth of future major releases to see how they compare. 

1 minute ago, wish said:

Of course the US is the first place to start declining :dies: typical

We can’t relate over here in the UK :clap3: 6 days of consecutive growth and it’s all because of me tbh 

Can’t get into this tune yet, maybe I need to re listen to it once or thrice more BUT I’m elated Miley is absolutely annihilating right off the gate :monkey::clap3:

How iconic of her to start it all off with "She is coming" in 2019, and now she ARRIVED :jonny5:

 

The most iconic part about this song is the way she’s got large chunks of the internet to put their tin foil hats on, I’ve never seen so many collective meltdowns over one song lol

 

a true iconic moment in pop culture already 

End of the week:

Youtube - 60M views.

Spotify- Over 100M streams.

 

Streaming FORCE.

it's always nice to see genuinely talented people succeed organically. people without true talent have to put out remixes, discounts, and multiple versions of songs and albums in order to squeeze every cent from their fanbase. talented people can rely on their talent and word of mouth with the public. :clap3: 

can we use the Flowers hype to make Space Bootz viral? :gaycat1:

 

I'm so happy for her. Bangerz was one of the first pop eras I was perched beside my faves and seeing her on top after 10 years is an incredible experience

I was just with a friend that does not follow pop culture and mostly listens

to urban music; radio played flowers and she started singing out loud. A hit  

This song has multi-generational appeal, My 60 year old mom asked me to put it in her phone so she can listen when she works out. Miley has the song of the year

listening to the first hannah montana soundtrack rn and wow... what a journey it has been with MOTHER... kinda feels unbelievable how everything unfolded along the years :ducky:

can't believe a week ago I was praying for a top 10 debut & now we're here :biblionny:

  • Author
1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

it's always nice to see genuinely talented people succeed organically. people without true talent have to put out remixes, discounts, and multiple versions of songs and albums in order to squeeze every cent from their fanbase. talented people can rely on their talent and word of mouth with the public. :clap3: 

The way y’all need to hate on Taylor every five minutes :rip: I kinda want her to just drop one edition of her next album / single because I can guarantee she’d still smash 

Miley is always paying homage to old-school artists, even in her marketing.

 

I think it would be incredible if she did album signings. Her physical sales for the album would be insane.

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

it's always nice to see genuinely talented people succeed organically. people without true talent have to put out remixes, discounts, and multiple versions of songs and albums in order to squeeze every cent from their fanbase. talented people can rely on their talent and word of mouth with the public. :clap3: 

This isn’t the drag you think it is. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.