Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

The rolling effect is really good. She lost less than 5 million AI despite its massive debut. This is going to be a huge radio smash. For instance, Anti-Hero lost 6.3 million.     

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 398.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

I can totally see it spending more than 10 weeks at #1. 

I still can’t believe how I’m still not bored or this after playing it non stop, even SOMT I overplayed so much I couldn’t listen to it anymore at this point but I just can’t stop with this song.

 

maybe that’s why it’s streams are so good because people aren’t tired of overplaying it.

1 hour ago, Verge of Obscene said:

smilers:

 

 

WE HERE

 

qW82HKa.gif

1 hour ago, rihxnicki said:

It would probably be a nightmare with Disney clearing it but it’s a massive part of her legacy so she’d have to. Drag Race got it for a lip sync though so maybe they’re not that protective of it.

When they get all the (volunteer) audience to wear Hannah wigs during BOBW then Miley & everyone throws away those for the next song, preferably SMS Bangerz :jonny5:

7 minutes ago, Jaay said:

Tbh I wish she’d drop tour dates now while the hype is at a high 

Same. This is the perfect time to announce a tour

She should perform this at the upcoming Grammy awards to remind them of her comeback hype so that they will consider Flowers for a nomination next year :jonny5:

this made me realize how easy Miley could do the SuperBowl now omg  :deadbanana4:

 

PITUSA, 7 Things, Best of Both Worlds, The Climb, We Can't Stop, Wrecking Ball, Midnight Sky and now Flowers :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

this made me realize how easy Miley could do the SuperBowl now omg  :deadbanana4:

 

PITUSA, 7 Things, Best of Both Worlds, The Climb, We Can't Stop, Wrecking Ball, Midnight Sky and now Flowers :jonny5:

You could even add CBT, NBLAH, Prisoner, Feelin’ Myself, Mothers Daughter 

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

When/where do you think the first live performance will come?

She might do Kimmel? But she should save it for the Grammys 

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

this made me realize how easy Miley could do the SuperBowl now omg  :deadbanana4:

 

PITUSA, 7 Things, Best of Both Worlds, The Climb, We Can't Stop, Wrecking Ball, Midnight Sky and now Flowers :jonny5:

Opening with BOBW in a Hannah wig and then transitioning right into WCS ratchet Miley omg imagine 

5 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Opening with BOBW in a Hannah wig and then transitioning right into WCS ratchet Miley omg imagine 

The internet would lose their minds

What I wish she would do this era:

- iconic Grammy performance 

- world tour

-release 3/4 singles from the album

- Super Bowl 2024 

1 hour ago, MingYouToo said:

this made me realize how easy Miley could do the SuperBowl now omg  :deadbanana4:

 

PITUSA, 7 Things, Best of Both Worlds, The Climb, We Can't Stop, Wrecking Ball, Midnight Sky and now Flowers :jonny5:

Not you leaving out her first big hit and stadium anthem See You Again! It fits her bad ***** rockstar aesthetic so well

 

 

Edited by PoisonPill

Miley for 3024 Superbowl Halftime and Dolly as a guest would be so fun

1 hour ago, Pink Ranger said:

She might do Kimmel? But she should save it for the Grammys 

spacer.png

after the way the GRAMMYS have used her name for clout & promotion for years I hope she declined the performance spot :sorry: 

1 hour ago, Pink Ranger said:

She might do Kimmel? But she should save it for the Grammys 

spacer.png

The fact that she doesn’t have to lift a finger and the song could coast on streams alone for probably the next 6 weeks or so dddd

 

I would love to hear a live version of this though, I hope she doesn’t starve us 

10 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

Miley for 3024 Superbowl Halftime and Dolly as a guest would be so fun

And Stevie Nicks for a MS/Edge of Seventeen moment and Joan Jett for I Love Rock and Roll, which Dolly can do with them as well and then Dolly and her do Jolene. 

10 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

The fact that she doesn’t have to lift a finger and the song could coast on streams alone for probably the next 6 weeks or so dddd

 

I would love to hear a live version of this though, I hope she doesn’t starve us 

Knowing her, she might starve us just for fun :gaycat6:

If Flowers ends up being the biggest song of the year, I guess she will be the most obvious option for 2024.  Her Super Bowl show would be iconic. 

 

I think the Grammys would be the perfect first performance. She doesn’t need to do a million late night shows anymore. They do not translate to streams/sales whatsoever. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.