Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ava Max - "Dancing's Done"

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, The Witch said:

Finally a cute bop :clap3: she should delete Turds, Zero Dollar Turds and Maybe You're The Turd off the album and add My Head & My Heart

 

gvXrIWT.gif

 

@Leptine @Universo @Walk_Away21

Your taste yikes… million dollar baby is the only miss so far.

  • Replies 192
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I love this. One of her best songs.

  • Honestly her best song. It sounded so good live when I saw her too, but she had to stop the song due to someone needing medical attention. This and Salt are two hits that got away from Ava.

  • If this song was released as a single in January, the album would’ve done a lot better

Her best song released this era. I was getting a little scared for sis but she came through with this bop

 

R7uZGos.gif

All of the released songs so far are fire, y'all just be hating. I just need the title track on streaming ASAP, please release it as an official promo single or something Ms. Max. You don't understand, I've been obsessed since I heard the writer's demo. Something about this bop just scratches a pop music itch I didn't even know I had. It's honestly phenomenal and could be her "Levitating" with the right push imo.

4 hours ago, The Witch said:

Finally a cute bop :clap3: she should delete Turds, Zero Dollar Turds and Maybe You're The Turd off the album and add My Head & My Heart

 

gvXrIWT.gif

 

@Leptine @Universo @Walk_Away21

That is actually one of her best songs :giraffe:

gvXrIWT.gif

 

most from those label playlisting, promo works wonder finally something to catch on this era :clap: thanks to christmas without you

  • Author

4th day: 392.396

it did a lot better than 1st and 2nd day, even during xmas eve :worship2: next few days updates will be interesting... hit

i love this song! this one and million dollar baby are my fav so far

1 hour ago, SalvoPK said:

it did a lot better than 1st and 2nd day

it did better because it was added to playlists on Friday

On 12/24/2022 at 5:37 PM, The Witch said:

Finally a cute bop :clap3: she should delete Turds, Zero Dollar Turds and Maybe You're The Turd off the album and add My Head & My Heart

 

gvXrIWT.gif

 

@Leptine @Universo @Walk_Away21

I like the chorus only. Very peak-Marina. 

 

Bin the rest I agree! 

 

gvXrIWT.gif

 

8 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

Impressive numbers.

your avi makes me miss diego sans being a bottom

5 hours ago, ***** of Babylon said:

wait the production is so classy it's giving RICH pop

all it was missing was a proper bridge and final chorus and this would've been chef's kiss

Does anyone else hear Alice Cooper's 'Poison' in the chorus? 

4 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Does anyone else hear Alice Cooper's 'Poison' in the chorus? 

no but i definitely get the illusion by kylie minogue vibes for sure

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

your avi makes me miss diego sans being a bottom

all it was missing was a proper bridge and final chorus and this would've been chef's kiss

I miss that too :'( It was the best of times

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.