Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ava Max - "Dancing's Done"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 192
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I love this. One of her best songs.

  • Honestly her best song. It sounded so good live when I saw her too, but she had to stop the song due to someone needing medical attention. This and Salt are two hits that got away from Ava.

  • If this song was released as a single in January, the album would’ve done a lot better

21 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

 

This girl is a star….

She really let her inner gaga jump out

she knew what she had to do

she understood the assignment

Edited by Bicassie

Ok guys….I have a feeling that she just layed down for a whole hour and performed 12 album tracks in full and called it a day for these visualizers….:lakitu:

The idea of Ava laying on that crystals for over an hour and lip syncing to all of 12 songs is a kii actually :dies:

 

I love it

12 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Ok guys….I have a feeling that she just layed down for a whole hour and performed 12 album tracks in full and called it a day for these visualizers….:lakitu:

No, every song has a different visual :lakitu:

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

No, every song has a different visual :lakitu:

is that tea? :jonny5:

oh my god in that case we are gonna be FED :deadbanana2:

I think I would prefer the album cover to have the diamonds scattered in the blank spaces instead.

The visualizers idea is SO COOL. So simple, yet so well done. She looks so good and the song is incredible. 

Everyone still wants to compare her to other artists but I fear she’s finding her own artistry with this album. They are fuming inside.

 

:twirl3:

 

 

2 hours ago, Jack. said:

Sounds like she’s trying to be Ari/Gaga/Kylie 

Now release your Better The Devil You Know, Ava :bird:

 

OT: The song absolutely blew me away on first listen and continues to so on what‘s probably my 100th listen :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

Everyone still wants to compare her to other artists but I fear she’s finding her own artistry with this album. They are fuming inside.

 

:twirl3:

 

 

You say that here when this is her most Gaga song since sweet but psycho? 

5 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

The fact the intro and verses are chord by chord almost identical :rip: 

 

https://youtu.be/ewH0yvTJXWY

at least ava can sing :gaycat3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.