Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ava Max - "Dancing's Done"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 192
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I love this. One of her best songs.

  • Honestly her best song. It sounded so good live when I saw her too, but she had to stop the song due to someone needing medical attention. This and Salt are two hits that got away from Ava.

  • If this song was released as a single in January, the album would’ve done a lot better

I'm LIVING for this.

 

Honestly I feel like each song this era has been such strong pop. I'm excited for this album in a way I haven't been for some time. I don't care if it's a flop. Just bring the BOPS Ava :clap3: 

58 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

This ain’t bad but the chorus is very underwhelming. 

This. I feel like her choruses are too clunky/wordy. She needs to make her lyrics tighter & melodies more instant like SBP, K&Q, and MH&MH

I can't stop playing this song!

 

I wanna give into your dark temptation...:beatfreak::intoit:

I haven't DISLIKED any songs from this era so far but this one is the first one that really hit and stuck with me! It's a complete bop and I am once again excited for the album!

This song is so GAY. I fear it’s gonna become a staple on the queer club dancefloors. Thank you Ava.

 

spacer.png

thank you AVA!!! I'm loving the visualiser but I don't mind if she releases a proper music video

Dancing's Done > Weapons > Million Dollar Baby > Maybe You're The Problem 

me, listening for the first time:

omg, the final chorus is gonna be amazing

I can already imagine the belts and adlibs

Ava: ... that's cute; anyways

Spotify [December 23, 2022]
• Norway #124 — 22,926
• Finland #137 — 14,674

  • Author
11 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify [December 23, 2022]
• Norway #124 — 22,926
• Finland #137 — 14,674

highest new entry in Norway :clap3:

Dancing's Done > Weapons > Maybe You're The Problem > Million Dollar Baby

mFDr3vy.gif

Finally a cute bop :clap3: she should delete Turds, Zero Dollar Turds and Maybe You're The Turd off the album and add My Head & My Heart

 

gvXrIWT.gif

 

@Leptine @Universo @Walk_Away21

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

Finally a cute bop :clap3: she should delete Turds, Zero Dollar Turds and Maybe You're The Turd off the album and add My Head & My Heart

 

gvXrIWT.gif

 

@Leptine @Universo @Walk_Away21

And we need The Hitto on there too.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.