Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey is defrosted!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 182
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

Can't we even get Thanksgiving first? :doc:

Yeah I like I fully appreciate her team for paying attention to the trends and maximizing it but just let thanksgiving happen and then we can really get into it 

8 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

Can't we even get Thanksgiving first? :doc:

The christmas commercials begin airing tomorrow, and the department stores will already begin their christmas sales- so NO!

6eTPNGD.gif

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

The joke is getting more and more tired tbh

And yet every year, the song gets bigger and bigger.

 

Let the suffering begin.

 

gjL4KXy.gif

8 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

Can't we even get Thanksgiving first? :doc:

 

4 minutes ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

Yeah I like I fully appreciate her team for paying attention to the trends and maximizing it but just let thanksgiving happen and then we can really get into it 

Thanksgiving is a local thing celebrated by one country. 

4 minutes ago, RockStarShit101 said:

i loved her triumphant with this song but it's getting boring at this point :zzz:

+1 :zzz:

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

And yet every year, the song gets bigger and bigger.

 

Let the suffering begin.

 

gjL4KXy.gif

The usuals stay suffering, let the streaming begin

 

gjL4KXy.gif

 

 

13 minutes ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

Yeah I like I fully appreciate her team for paying attention to the trends and maximizing it but just let thanksgiving happen and then we can really get into it 

I mean Walmart already had Christmas trees out two weeks ago. Imagine how tired we are.

 

Iyanla, Fix Me

 

Edited by FightForTanas

I listened to All I Want For Christmas Is You one time and then my Internet immediately went down, it couldn’t handle the defrost :confused:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.