Mariah Carey is defrosted!

BigBangStan

16 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

she started making these annual videos in response to AIWFCIY pulling big numbers every November 1st because people saw the end of Halloween as the start of the Xmas season..

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• FightForTanas

• Vixen Eyes

21 hours ago, FightForTanas said:

Nah, it makes sense to start celebrating the "Christmas" holiday season at the beginning of December or at least after Thanksgiving. Doing it at 12:01 the day after Halloween is overkill. :doc:  As other people here have said, she's milking it too hard and its just getting tired and cringy. :doc:

a LOT of people decorate for xmas and **** Nov 1. Mariah is not the only one :deadbanana:

21 hours ago, FightForTanas said:

dont listen to the radio ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

play your own music library ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Vixen Eyes
2nd quote

1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

dont listen to the radio ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

play your own music library ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, FightForTanas said:

I don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

then what's the issue you're "tired" of? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, this joke is getting a bit old, but frankly I’m just happy to see a legend that’s actually regularly strengthening her catalog and promoting recurrent streams. (@Janet Jackson)

I like that Mariah has slowly become a Christmas tradition. Pretty iconic if you ask me. Plus the song is genuinely excellent and absolutely timeless. I’m holding off on my first listen until Nov 14th (I have an exam that date and I’m not allowing myself to think about Christmas til after it). I love Christmas and it honestly wouldn’t be the same without Mariah/AIWFCIY.

It's crazy what this song has turned into. It will never die.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.