Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Rihanna - "Born Again"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 227
  • Views 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she really thinks we want that American Oxygen **** towards the end.. it flopped before gurl.

The melody of this song actually reminds me of "Unfaithful" especially the part "we carry on, born again", it sounds like "I don't wanna be a murderer".

I wasn’t expecting that outro at all. I don’t know how I feel but I think it might be a grower. :turkey:

This is better than Lift Me Up and doesn't give me the creeps. I figured out why Lift Me Up did, because it sounds like it should be played at a funeral. This would've been the better comeback single of the 2. 

2 minutes ago, Aristede said:

This is better than Lift Me Up and doesn't give me the creeps. I figured out why Lift Me Up did, because it sounds like it should be played at a funeral. This would've been the better comeback single of the 2. 

well its a tribute song to a dead person....so yeah.

i really don't get the point of the outro. they didn't even use it in the movie

This is as bad as Lift Me Up. Couldn't finish it, the outro really got on my nerves. I'll just wait for R9, 7 more years.

Another bore. She's lost it. She really could have served a great song like All The Stars but decided to come back with not one but two snoozes.

I hated LMU at first, now i'm ok with it and it's ok.

 

But this? I was obsessed from the first listen. IDC i am here for this one!

11 hours ago, ninasayers said:

Okay that outro was not it. :rip: Yeah this doesn't have hit potential. 

Okay tbf the instrumental during the outro is absolutely amazing. I don't love the chants she's doing during this section but it's growing on me anyway. The song as a whole is pretty nice. 

It's so funny to me that all her stans were expecting this one to be the big savior of her career, and then it's like...that :ahh:

Lift Me Up is much better

Yall spend all day saying you listen to hyper pop and then get scared of that outro

We can see how transparent you are

The song is amazing. The outro is the best part

Not sure about the outra but the slow part was gorgeous.

Okay I’m a sucker for a weird, experimental outro (Gaga is my fave, hello) but this one kinda ruined the song for me :skull: come on mother Rih I know you can do better than this queen 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.