Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Rihanna - "Born Again"

Featured Replies

I was feeling the song until that outro?? the song actually sounds like some of her debut album mid tempo ballads. But then it got a little too much with that wakanda chanting. Maybe if it had stronger percussion or drums during that part.  or better arrangement I wouldn’t mind. Or if this song was played during a Dora Milaje fight scene. But right now lift me up is way more replayable. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

  • Replies 227
  • Views 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

It's so funny to me that all her stans were expecting this one to be the big savior of her career, and then it's like...that :ahh:

Lift Me Up is much better

yeah right cause her career is going down the hill lately isn’t it :lmao:

5 hours ago, Harry said:

i really don't get the point of the outro. they didn't even use it in the movie

The song was specifically crafted for the movie and all of it plays during the credits. 

The song started off pretty nicely until it got to that outro :deadbanana:.

The vocal processing is not it.

 

I sincerely hope her next album is nothing like these two songs, sonically.

First 2 minutes are better than LMU but then... Instrumental in the outro is amazing but I cackled at these "oyo ho ho"s

She sounds so good :duca:

 

I agree about the outro though, it's so out of place 

Edited by Misguided Ghost

7 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

This is as bad as Lift Me Up. Couldn't finish it, the outro really got on my nerves.

same exactly my thoughts. 

i keept counting seconds asking myself when will it end and then i simply skipped it. 

3 hours ago, RockStarShit101 said:

i actually like the song because of the outro

Me too

 

This song is better than LMU

It's better than LMU, even though sounds kinda dated.
I don't get outro reactions here. At least it gives this song something interesting. It's your typical Rihanna ballad without that outro.

Love that outro, feels like a grower so far. Lift me Up is mo much punchier as a whole 

This is much better than Lift Me Up

 

The outro though :gaycat6: 

I thought it was some kind of bridge...then the song just ended :redface:

The song is so experimental and beautiful. The first half is great and the outdo is amazing. Like I would love if the outdo transitioned into a song that had the same vibe. LMU is more Oscars friendly so I know why they one with that. 

some mashed up LMU with airplanes by bob and it fits like a glove im screaming

this is tasty but I needed delicious 

 

I won’t revisit this song I can’t lie to myself. i guess I’ll keep waiting for the bops, riri smfh

28 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

What numbers are we predicting for the debut? :celestial5: Maybe 2 million?

isnt that a bit much. looking at its positions, im thinking 0.8-1.0 mil

10 minutes ago, Harry said:

isnt that a bit much. looking at its positions, im thinking 0.8-1.0 mil

Yeah you're probably right 'cause it's not exactly popping off on any platform. But i feel like 1M is doable. 

Edited by ninasayers

She didn't mention the song release on Twitter, fb or ig. 

 

The outro is eclipsing the song. All the people talking about that. 

 

It's a beautiful song but LMU is superior. 

It was good until the outro, tbh. I just didn't feel it. That being said, LMU is better than this, actually LMU is a beautiful song and has grown on me the last days. 

This is MILES better than lmu :psyduck:

That song goes nowhere, this one builds up and the outro? Perfection 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.