Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Germany: Taylor #1, 20m steams

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not getting my hopes up but if she outperforms Helene Fischer, it would be truly impressive :jonny:

nooooo way :jonny5: she needs to do something to secure that #1 

It would be her first #1 album and I would be SO SO SO happy!!!! Bought my vinyl yesterday :foxaylove:

This is Helene's 8th live concert album, it's not a big deal. :rip:

Most of them weren't charted at all due limited commercial availability. 

Edited by Fastlane

Was about time :skull: Let me keep streaming to secure that top spot (as well as Anti-Hero in the top10)

I fear that when the US defeated Nazi Germany they became a US state. Miss Swift is still local. 

I wanted to comment something but I'll waiting until Friday. 

9 minutes ago, Taylena said:

I fear that when the US defeated Nazi Germany they became a US state. Miss Swift is still local. 

:rip:

20 minutes ago, Taylena said:

I fear that when the US defeated Nazi Germany they became a US state. Miss Swift is still local. 

:deadbanana4:

This Helene Fischer girl is literally releasing albums every other week because every time I see a chart about Germany, this woman releases an album that goes #1 :deadbanana2:

The American Helene Fischer :clap3:

 

Anti-Hero is really stable on Spotify there. It could be a legit hit in Germany which is very difficult these days to get for American pop songs. 

6 minutes ago, Dephira said:

The American Helene Fischer :clap3:

 

Anti-Hero is really stable on Spotify there. It could be a legit hit in Germany which is very difficult these days to get for American pop songs. 

Sadly I havent heard it on the radio yet :chick3:

I'm annoyed

1 hour ago, Fastlane said:

This is Helene's 8th live concert album, it's not a big deal. :rip:

Most of them weren't charted at all due limited commercial availability. 

I think it’s more that Taylor’s gone head to head with Helene multiple times, and she may finally come out on top this time :dies:

2 hours ago, Fastlane said:

This is Helene's 8th live concert album, it's not a big deal. :rip:

Most of them weren't charted at all due limited commercial availability. 

She still has huge amount of sales, especially since it’s sold at 50€ so yes it is a big deal :rip:

  • ATRL Moderator

Isn't the German chart also revenue based as well, meaning the price of the product factors into where an album might chart? Really hoping Taylor can pull through! 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.