Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lea Michele goes viral (again)

Featured Replies

I hope she capitalises on this viral moment and release an album titled "Illiteracy".

Imagine explaining this meme to someone who's not constantly online

47 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

I hope she capitalises on this viral moment and release an album titled "Illiteracy".

Something like Read-y would be cute!

1 hour ago, VeniceBeach said:

Imagine explaining this meme to someone who's not constantly online

lowkey though. i'm aware of Lea because she's a big meme on reddit and tik tok at the moment but I still had to google what's up with maroon 5 boy to connect the dots

9 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I don't get it :rip:

It's because the jokes that she can't read so amid the Adam Levine texts/cheating scandals he sends her a voice memo. i don't know if i explained the thing well

OT: i laughed a bit

Edited by Fifteen
The latino jumped OUT

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Eóghan said:

I hope she capitalises on this viral moment and release an album titled "Illiteracy".

This is too on-the-nose imo, but it would be cute if she released a song and it included a lyric that referenced the meme. For example a breakup song with a prechorus like:

 

And you made me a promise to never leave

But you didn't keep it

And I got that apology you sent to me

But I didn't read it

 

:fan:

Not Adam Levine becoming the most talked person everywhere because of some “wow you’re so hot” DMs. Gen Z and its puritanism. 

8 minutes ago, VicHugo said:

Not Adam Levine becoming the most talked person everywhere because of some “wow you’re so hot” DMs. Gen Z and its puritanism. 

He went viral because he cheated on his pregnant wife.

OT: This is smart, lmao.

 

Edited by gustavothehuman

14 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

And you made me a promise to never leave

But you didn't keep it

And I got that apology you sent to me

But I didn't read it

 

:fan:

I laughed :bibliahh::bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

He went viral because he cheated on his pregnant wife.

OT: This is smart, lmao.

 

Only his wife can say he cheated, no one knows what kind of relationship they have. But what’s been weird is the wording, things like “fifth woman comes foward with accusations of flirty messages”. The horrible crime of flirty message the brave women themselves liked and responded.  They you read the message and all he says is “nice commiment to leg day”, “I do pilates”. Not even the original mistress posted anything more than a screenshot of him calling her hot. All the other said they never mer him. It’s a non-scandal and people need something better to gossip about. 
 

I like the meme. 

If only the jokes were actually funny or even slightly chuckle inducing :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Mrnoniee said:

this is bullying at this point STOP

How is it bullying when she's in on the joke and it's given her the biggest boost her career has had after all those awful Glee diva rumors :rip:

 

I bet you she's loving the attention and good pr it's bringing her

Not the “she poses like she had blue eyes” photo nnnnnnn

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.