Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, BrooklynBoy said:

Is it better to put the song on streaming , or just let people buy it off of the site?

IIRC at one point 1 physical purchase = 1100-1400 streams. Not sure what the current weighting is now. Site purchases are very important. 

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 308.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Bet you you'll see far
Bet you you'll see stars
Bet you you'll elevate
Bet you you'll meet God
'Cause I feel like fallin' in love
I'm in the mood to **** somethin' up
'Cause we gon' **** up the night

 

 

#Beyonce from SimplyMe

Edited by Karla Cabello

  • Author

I can see the love in your eyes
Boy, I know you wanna squeeze it, don't lie
Double-tap when I walk by, **** a reply
You wanna deep dive in it and I know why, full moon, na, na
Assume that it's high tide, baby, just get it in the water with it
Boy, it's waist-high, ain't no need in holdin' back
Stay with it, baby, keep on cuffin'
Right there, baby, keep on bussin', I'm so nasty

 

b42c73337b7ad0ac7d5ac031c1b7fdce.gif

 

she should get another Grammy in 2024 just for that 

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

4 hours ago, Flanders said:

Still haven’t heard this damn remix and I WON’T until this ***** puts it on Spotify 

 

spacer.png

We see each other! 

5 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

I feel like she'll put the remix on streaming this weekend to push the song another week

MTE. Either the weekend or like 8PM ET Thursday to get a little streaming boost and news articles in "new peak week", while making the drop less noticeable the next week. 

 

Savage Remix & Break My Soul (Queens Remix) employed that same minor overlap strategy.

9 hours ago, Brikenbur said:

“BREAK MY SOUL” will have the last laugh and all the ATRL Trolls and Twitter girlies will suffer! :celestial2:

I hope the tour stabilizes it. 

 

 

I noticed they stopped updating radio on Beystats lmao, anything there?

Imagine this song make it to the Decade-end and All-time list...

2 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

I noticed they stopped updating radio on Beystats lmao, anything there?

It's doing fine, very stable. Nothing particularly interesting happening on that front!

Those 25k of sales for the remix surely must surely boost it up a bit on the hot 100, plus the tracking week is still going, ends in less than 48 hours, plus the Grammy/tour boost. 
 

#15 this week. 

message from @RideOrDie for yall (he’s banned till next week)

instrumental, acapella and wetter remix on streaming later today

32 minutes ago, wraith said:

message from @RideOrDie for yall (he’s banned till next week)

instrumental, acapella and wetter remix on streaming later today

:WAP:

 

Thank you!

She should add the remix to TTH and upload visualizers for the 4 versions while she’s at it. 

1 hour ago, wraith said:

message from @RideOrDie for yall (he’s banned till next week)

instrumental, acapella and wetter remix on streaming later today

Finally :jonnycat:

The song grew on me a lot over the last 2 months. 

 

I still haven't listened to the remix, I'm waiting for it to be on Spotify, I hope it's good.  

3 hours ago, wraith said:

message from @RideOrDie for yall (he’s banned till next week)

instrumental, acapella and wetter remix on streaming later today

Tell him we said thank you so much! 

15 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

IIRC at one point 1 physical purchase = 1100-1400 streams. Not sure what the current weighting is now. Site purchases are very important. 

so the alleged sale of 25K is like 30 mn streams? if so, it is back in top 10 with a new peak i guess.

Overall US Radio

 

Beyoncé - CUFF IT 60.92 (+0.39)

 

It really refuses to die. :bibliahh:

 

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoZ98CJDHRZ/

 

promo for the remix... without the remix on streaming :deadbanana2: 

To be fair, this draws attention to the remix, gets people excited about it and then when it gets added to streaming services it'll draw attention. Smart marketing tbh.

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

To be fair, this draws attention to the remix, gets people excited about it and then when it gets added to streaming services it'll draw attention. Smart marketing tbh.

This could be true! Or people could hear it, look for it, and then never think of it again :rip:  

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This could be true! Or people could hear it, look for it, and then never think of it again :rip:  

Also possible. :deadbanana2:

This should've been #1 all around the world. Best Bee song in ages (and she has released pretty great stuff for the past 10 years especially). I can't at her team for trying to choose Church Girl over this  :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.