Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 308.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I literally have one evening out with a friend and I come back to CUFF IT going top 10 in the US, with a new peak, the remix (and additional versions) being added to streaming services and iTunes, and the remix already being top 10 on US iTunes. :gaycat6: Ladies, this is a HIT.

Why hasn't this debuted on AM top 200 yet

 

Stream y'all :)

 

 

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

I literally have one evening out with a friend and I come back to CUFF IT going top 10 in the US, with a new peak, the remix (and additional versions) being added to streaming services and iTunes, and the remix already being top 10 on US iTunes. :gaycat6: Ladies, this is a HIT.

Remember how in November we were all praying it wouldn’t die during, or even before the xmas freeze? Didn’t expect this to be where we’re at in February, whew :jonny3:

4 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Why hasn't this debuted on AM top 200 yet

 

Stream y'all :)

 

 

Isn’t AM like accumulative? It might take a bit of time to get to moving on AM. 

11 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

My favorite single of hers since Godtition :clap3:

This 

42 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Spotify 

2,424,760

The stability!!! :WAP:

28 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

 

I hope these people are getting paid to put this data together because chiiiile :celestial5:

The way this remix gave me an appreciation of this song I did not have before...

55 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

I can’t with the instability on US Spotify 

 

Not Moving Wake Up GIF by Travis

It's way passed it's Spotify peak

2 hours ago, JoAddams said:

AU Singles Chart:

#20 Cuff It (+1) - 23 weeks

weeeew! We are stanning her.

I heard Cuff Hit and BMS in one 30 minute car trip between radio stations yesterday. Love to see it.

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Spotify 

2,341,248

still stable :clap3:

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Spotify 

2,341,248

So impressive 

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

Spotify 

2,341,248

It's the stability for me :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.