Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Adele has at least one more MV for 30

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Drink Wine is coming

And she better prepares MV for Cry Your Heart Out too

  • Author
2 minutes ago, pierreleswiftie said:

She can keep it :zzz:

Of course it was a Swiftie. :bibliahh:
 

7 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

Better be Hold On, otherwise keep it

I would love one for To Be Loved. :weeps:

Well better than late than never I guess… I still can't believe they abandoned the album 2 months after its release :deadbanana2: I hope they finally release I Drink Wine as a single

Yeah, it's "I Drink Wine". She confirmed it back around when the album was released.

she looks really stunning in that picture ! cudos to the stylist and make up / hair stylists

I think she'll push I Drink Wine in September/October to give 30 one last push around the holidays... it's so weird the era has been dormant for so long.

This is probably the “campy” video she recorded for I Drink Wine.

 

I also think it’ll come out this fall, to coincide with the Vegas show, holiday season and final Grammy voting period. All of these things could give the era a second wind.

Then why don’t release it? The album has been dead for months already…

I Drink Wine 10 Minutes Version is coming to revise the era :jonny5: 

What is the hold up then? The era has been completely dead for months :rip: 

Why didn't they release it? :rip: 

 

Vegas ****** everything up i swear. Everything was going right until that very moment

2 hours ago, pierreleswiftie said:

She can keep it :zzz:

Of course you would want that, Swiftie. The Music Industry has you triggered, I see. 

  • ATRL Moderator

To Be Loved is the only S-tier song left on the album and she already said she's not releasing that (or performing it live, ever), so I'm not sure what else she'll release. I know people keep asking for it, but IDW is an awful single choice imo :michael:

I thought she/her label had given up on this era last year? :skull:

 

Well hopefully it's I Drink Wine. It's too late to make Can I Get It a single at this rate, as it could've been a cute Send My Love-type of hit song during summertime, literally the most radio friendly song on 30 and a perfect single choice and they wasted it :toofunny3:

Edited by Electrasour

3 hours ago, pierreleswiftie said:

She can keep it :zzz:

swiftie being so fast in Adele threads :clap3:

i wonder if its another one other than i drink wine cause she already confirmed she had a campy video for that one didnt she

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.