• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• WalkAway

• ChrisTheLoner

• WavesOfLust

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

Britney fans are so freaking insecure, i'm just reporting news. What the f me being a fan of Xtina has to do with anything? :toofunny2:

Oh honey if anything it’s you Xtina stans who are serving insecure. Maybe focus on your own fave who just fed you new music instead of focusing on someone you clearly hate :rip:

Like imagine celebrating because someone deactivated their instagram, it’s getting weird :bibliahh:

The backlash :ahh:

and save it sis, u Know what u were doing with that gif :toofunny3:

xtina stan being miserable and obsessed and sad and perched, etc, what’s new.

When she comes back with that Beyoncé collab omg :jonny6:

7 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Oh honey if anything it’s you Xtina stans who are serving insecure. Maybe focus on your own fave who just fed you new music instead of focusing on someone you clearly hate :rip:

Like imagine celebrating because someone deactivated their instagram, it’s getting weird :bibliahh:

I kinda understand it. It seems Christina's album didn't even make the Latin Top 50. He has to distract himself with Britney. It's alright.

9 minutes ago, Terylee said:

I kinda understand it. It seems Christina's album didn't even make the Latin Top 50. He has to distract himself with Britney. It's alright.

Lmao :bibliahh:

It must be sad to stan someone that irrelevant :skull: It’s even sadder they have to come for Britney for literally no reason and then they wonder why we drag them :dies:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

Mmm chile anyways, so...

Your fav just released a new album and performed at Pride, and this is what you choose to focus on? :toofunny3: 

1 hour ago, WalkAway said:

Britney fans are so freaking insecure, i'm just reporting news. What the f me being a fan of Xtina has to do with anything? :toofunny2:

Cállate ¡LOCA!

Edited by ttsmu

1 hour ago, Shendelzare said:

it's getting weird, xtina stans cant stop talking about brintey 

What else would they have to talk about?

Certainly not chart placements or anything else relevant to their fave.

the-evil-is-defeated.gif

You are such a trash person, Walkaway. Spending your days hating on Spears and making threads calling her « the evil ».

I hops mods give wp to this obsessed troll. 

1 hour ago, WavesOfLust said:

All I can say is that I hope this was HER decision, and I truly pray it has nothing to do with her psycho ex who is clearly a threat to her safety. 

?

Jason Alexander has been judged, he is in prison right now from what I read and Britney got granted a 3 years restriction against him.

Britney deactivated her IG several times for a few days and just randomly comes back. She probably wants to have some days to chill with Sam. 

6 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

?

Jason Alexander has been judged, he is in prison right now from what I read and Britney got granted a 3 years restriction against him.

Britney deactivated her IG several times for a few days and just randomly comes back. She probably wants to have some days to chill with Sam. 

Good! Sorry I didn’t know that, but I’m glad to hear he’s been held accountable. 

I admittedly haven't kept up with Britney lately as much as I should, so I'm definitely feeling a little out of the loop - she deserves to spend chill and relaxed time with Sam unbothered. ❤️

“So freaking insecure” yet you use that “evil is defeated” gif. If you want to seem innocent then don’t be so ******* predictable. 

You're the one who posted the thread made that "joke" and are replying to them yet they're the insecure ones? :bibliahh:

A sad moment when you fav retire from music and as celebrity. Let her finally live a normal life far away from her fans and media.

200.gif

She’s probably on her honeymoon or something. 

She does this from time to time. Why is this news? 

5 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Xtina literally released an Spanish album two weeks ago and all you guys seem to be obsessed about is Britney? No wonder the 41M vs 8M instagram followers ratio

Now if Britney activates and puts N/A N/A (xtina's recent two albums didn't debut on the billboard 200 or on the latin pop albums chart) then I know Britney lurks ATRL. 

but yes I'd rather search for Britney related stuff too if I had the choice.

i wonder if she'll be back in a few days.

3 hours ago, scenekiller said:

What else would they have to talk about?

Certainly not chart placements or anything else relevant to their fave.

And what do you have to talk about after the wedding? Nothing (besides legal issues), because Brit will never be out there like she used to be as much as you love to dream. The Britney stans are trying to drag in every slanderous Xtina thread, yet play victim in all of Britney’s threads. I’m thankful that Xtina’s fans are getting new content and I understand why the Britney fans are a little jealous. It’s okay. 

3 minutes ago, Champagne said:

And what do you have to talk about after the wedding? Nothing (besides legal issues), because Brit will never be out there like she used to be as much as you love to dream. The Britney stans are trying to drag in every slanderous Xtina thread, yet play victim in all of Britney’s threads. I’m thankful that Xtina’s fans are getting new content and I understand why the Britney fans are a little jealous. It’s okay. 

the person who created this thread was a Xtina stan

5 hours ago, WalkAway said:

Yeah, you're not just "reporting it" when your post was followed by tHe eViL iS dEfeAtEd

Don't play dumb!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.