• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i spit on haters

• slw84

• Аshanti

• Cloudy

Top Posters In This Topic

The US Supreme Court should focus on forcing a vasectomy on this man and not trying to take women's rights :rip:

3 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

The US Supreme Court should focus on forcing a vasectomy on this man and not trying to take women's rights :rip:

This.

First of all she’s STUNNING

secondly WTF :spin:

like I understand he’s trying to “spread his seed” because his last days might me sooner than later because of his illness but 1) with him having lupus, it increases the probability of one of his kids having it thus creating another human that has to struggle with that illness and 2) yes I know a woman can only have 1-2 kids a year (not including multi-fetuses pregnancies) but he’s creating a lot of broken homes that are all going to want a piece of the pie when he leaves this earth 

6 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

This.

Although let's be honest, it's not like these women are completely oblivious about his intentions of gettingeveryone and their mothers pregnant. They also exhibit some weird behaviour.

I don't think he even has enough money that this would be something attractive. It's not like they are getting inseminated by Bezos or Musk :rip:

Can somebody chop his balls, please? How's he getting all these women pregnant?  Those dumb girls will be getting pennies by the time the child support is split among all his 784623847628673 kids :rip: 

He needs to see a psychiatrist STAT

This is disgusting.

It is impossible for one man to be a truly present father to kids from so many different women smh. 

Glad that he healed from the lost of his recent baby, but this is too soon imo. Doesn't he already have 73 kids?

image0.gif 

1 minute ago, Lorde Von Vok said:

Glad that he healed from the lost of his recent baby, but this is too soon imo. Doesn't he already have 73 kids?

image0.gif 

The next Vogue 73 questions should just be asking Nick Cannon to try to name his children one by one.

As long as he could afford them and actively be in all his kids lives that’s all that matters.

Just now, suburbannature said:

The next Vogue 73 questions should just be asking Nick Cannon to try to name his children one by one.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

:ahh:

I mean if gays could have kids..

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

As long as he could afford them and actively be in all his kids lives that’s all that matters.

how can you actively be in all these kids lives :(

The year is 4020, half of America can trace their DNA to a common ancestor, Nick Cannon.

His genes are not good enough for all of this.

can he debut a vasectomy? 

1 minute ago, Pheromosa said:

His genes are not good enough for all of this.

can he debut a vasectomy? 

You lowkey calling his kids ugly. :rip:

3 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

how can you actively be in all these kids lives :(

Obvs he will miss some great moments. Most of his BMs aren’t complaining so he’s doing something right. :michael:

4 minutes ago, Khal said:

The year is 4020, half of America can trace their DNA to a common ancestor, Nick Cannon.

the American Genghis Khan serve

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.