Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Where do you see yourself when you're 40?

Featured Replies

For me, I hope to have a loving husband and a family (two or three kids)

 

A lovely home, a job I enjoy and a nice income of living. Supporting family and group of friends.

 

How about you?

 

 

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

 

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A husband and a lot of real estate

Edited by TheArgonaut

I'll probably still be single by then but hopefully I'll have bought a house in the middle of nowhere in Vermont or New Hampshire where I will write books as an illustrious author of teen literature :jonnycat: I'm writing my first book right now, probably going to drop out of my PhD once I get my masters so I can focus more on writing. grad school is killing my love for reading and literature in general :rip:

Decently wealthy, aged but still hot, and hopefully married. I guess. :cute:

18 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

For me, I hope to have a loving husband and a family (two or three kids)

 

A lovely home, a job I enjoy and a nice income of living. Supporting family and group of friends.

Reality: on ATRL making daily threads about Camila Cabello's career finally being over soon

 

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

Thats so far from now :rip: I have no idea. Hopefully somewhere playing Street Figher being hot while my man feeds me strawberries while we rack up more money from our onlyfans.

 

 aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

 

Spoiler

I wonder if I will be cut off from my generational wealth though 

 

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

 

The way this thread is an (intentional??) shady drag of all the xtina and Britney Stan’s who are still here :deadvision:

Anyone saying anything other than trying to survive in a world wrought with climate change induced disaster is lying to themselves but I guess ppl here are older already and 40 isn’t too far away 

Still living with my mother (she has schizophrenia and I can't leave her alone) :lakitu:

 

Maybe a cat, a mid job and some good plants out of my balcony. Still searching for love IDK

  • Author
44 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Reality: on ATRL making daily threads about Camila Cabello's career finally being over soon

 

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

 

Not you projecting yourself about Dua onto me

 

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

 

Married with children.

 

Financially slaying.

 

An important figure in my community.

 

Having an excellent facelift surgery. 

i hope to have two hot partners (either a wife and a boyfriend or a husband and a girlfriend or just a boyfriend and a girlfriend), all three of us living together happily in a big house with a water bed and two cats. at this point, my music career will have taken off and i’ll have released two albums, each which have achieved at least moderate success. my partners will also have achieved success in whatever career trajectory they’ve chosen for themselves. we plan to have a kid or two in the coming years, but there’s no rush! we all help out with charities and service work, and we’re all fit and in the primes of our lives :allears:

4 hours ago, shookspeare said:

I'll probably still be single by then but hopefully I'll have bought a house in the middle of nowhere in Vermont or New Hampshire where I will write books as an illustrious author of teen literature :jonnycat: I'm writing my first book right now, probably going to drop out of my PhD once I get my masters so I can focus more on writing. grad school is killing my love for reading and literature in general :rip:

So you’re doing a phd before a masters? What? 

1 hour ago, Rihbeyga said:

So you’re doing a phd before a masters? What? 

my PhD has a masters built into it, lots of American programs do this I think. You get your masters essentially for free by the end of your second year since you're still being paid like a PhD student

3 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

my PhD has a masters built into it, lots of American programs do this I think. You get your masters essentially for free by the end of your second year since you're still being paid like a PhD student

Oh wow. 
where I’m from you need a Masters before you can even get into a PhD program. I like this though. So you can literally have a PhD at like 24? I’m gagged 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.