Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

The Future Nostalgia Tour

Featured Replies

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Cain said:

Recently she said the tour ends in December, so I wonder what shows she's counting with that statement

Technically she is still performing at the Jingle Ball and all that. 

  • Replies 531
  • Views 37.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Feanor said:

The Jingle Bell Ball shows perhaps?

She's doing them in LA, NYC and London, so it's kinda significant.

But I don't see her coming up with a new show, so she's probably going to do a compressed version of her tour show there.

 

4 minutes ago, mystery said:

Technically she is still performing at the Jingle Ball and all that. 

Yeah I guess you're right, she's performing on 2, 9 and 11 December

Got my ticket for Jingle Bell Ball in London :jonny4:couldn't resist seeing Dua one last time before the year ends.

I feel like she's gonna headline Coachella and that'll close out the FN era. 

20 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

I feel like she's gonna headline Coachella and that'll close out the FN era. 

I feel like bringing FN to Coachella would be a mistake at this point tbh, it's time for her to move onto the next thing.

1 hour ago, perpetual novice said:

I feel like bringing FN to Coachella would be a mistake at this point tbh, it's time for her to move onto the next thing.

headlining Coachella would be far from a mistake especially for an era as massive as FN.

8 hours ago, Feanor said:

The Jingle Bell Ball shows perhaps?

She's doing them in LA, NYC and London, so it's kinda significant.

But I don't see her coming up with a new show, so she's probably going to do a compressed version of her tour show there.

Oh wow??? This is huge? I thought that show is Capital's and that it's uk only?

 

1 hour ago, stevenisFADING said:

headlining Coachella would be far from a mistake especially for an era as massive as FN.

She should save that stage for another era. She should move on. Bringing FN into 2024 would be too much.

4 minutes ago, 808s said:

Oh wow??? This is huge? I thought that show is Capital's and that it's uk only?

 

She should save that stage for another era. She should move on. Bringing FN into 2024 would be too much.

it would be April 2023. I don't think we're getting lead for DL3 til 2024. She should recharge and get everything aligned for the majority 2023 to annihilate once again in 2024.

4 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

it would be April 2023. I don't think we're getting lead for DL3 til 2024. She should recharge and get everything aligned for the majority 2023 to annihilate once again in 2024.

Lead in fall 2023 would be perfect. She can relax and finish the album in beginning of 2023. Then maybe Coachella 2024. :cm: 

12 minutes ago, 808s said:

Oh wow??? This is huge? I thought that show is Capital's and that it's uk only?

I think they just share similar names.

The UK one is called Jingle Bell Ball and is done by Capital and the US versions are just called Jingle Ball and are done by iHeart Radio.

But essentially they're the same thing I think.

 

Either way, it is pretty big for her to do them in 3 different cities, especially since she technically doesn't have any active era or single out right now.

Although it's a wise move nevertheless. She's securing that radio support for DL3 :clap3: 

9 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

it would be April 2023. I don't think we're getting lead for DL3 til 2024. She should recharge and get everything aligned for the majority 2023 to annihilate once again in 2024.

Her career would be over, she’s still ‘new’ relatively 

 

I doubt Warner isn’t demanding an album next year, this is already her off year technically 

17 hours ago, 808s said:

Lead in fall 2023 would be perfect. She can relax and finish the album in beginning of 2023. Then maybe Coachella 2024. :cm: 

Or better yet - The Superbowl :duca:

  • Author

The tour will end with the final show in Tirana this month.
 

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Time to buy plane tickets to Albania :jonnycat:

Let's go bestie 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.thumb.gif.a256b018

Well, it's over. 

What a beautiful journey :jonnycat: truly my favorite show I've ever attended (until I see Benito in December) :gaycat4:

  • 2 weeks later...

They could literally make it a live show on Albania's national television :jonnycat:

29 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

They need to broadcast it low key

I hope it got recorded for a live release at some point, it was such a spectacle :chick3:

Girl performed for a 200k crowd and there are no threads on ATRL about it? :deadbanana2:

  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

@benswiftwould you please post the link?

I imagine that was a tweet

of course, here you go! https://www.billboard.com/2022-year-end-boxscore-charts/#all-boxscores

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.