Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

The Future Nostalgia Tour

Featured Replies

Photos I took before the concert last night… Biggest crowd of the tour :WAP: I don’t understand why people in here call her “faceless”… she is currently unstoppable and the straights love her which sadly the same can’t be said about all the other MPG.

 

spacer.png
 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 531
  • Views 38k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official pics from OCESA

 

Also, not 6.9 earthquake in the middle of the club after the concert :deadbanana2:

 

Edited by BrokenMachine

  • Author
17 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Official pics from OCESA

 

Also, not 6.9 earthquake in the middle of the club after the concert :deadbanana2:

 

Those pictures look absolutely legendary.

It was Dope :jonny5:  I still can't believe I saw her

 

 

Soooo let me start I was worried since people wer ecamping & i arrived to the venue 6:30 & I was shook I got a good view in General A area, I was close the stadium so that make me sooo exited! 

 

Then arround 8:30 Vickilicious start her  DJ set she had some moments like when she played Madonna Hunng Up but people went insame when she played Bailando Bailando & Despecha by Rosalia :alexz: 

 

Anyway Dua Start past 9pm like all we know Physical was the 1st song... I was shaking its my fave song  people went wild when she appeared :jonnycat: anyway then A Human Avalanche happend  (Including Myself) Who needs to go to sleep when I got you next to me?.... easily 100 people or even more ran to get closer to the stage  IT WAS WILD & completly go wild during Physical Chorus All night, I'll RIOT with you!!!!  LITERALLY A RIOT :dies:  it was a mess but iconic

 

New Rules... what I say what a hit

 

Love Again!! DAMN!! It was probably one of the loudest moments of the entire show.... This sond could had been as Big  as the 1st 4 singles of FN

 

Be The One  It was probably my fave song & moment from the show :weeps:  1st she did a 100% speech in Spanish that make everyone happy then the I Could Be The One part left & rigt was massive .... let me post Dope Video I find

 

 

Act 2 was great.... can we talk about how we all shade this 2nd outfit inclunding myslef but watching it live it looks amazing! and even better when it turns into a Dress for Boys Will Be Boys 

 

All four Outfits are amazing... here my ranking 1. Gold Mugler   2. Green / Opening   3. Silver   4. Pink one

 

 

Act 4: It was massive club :alexz:   In my opinion Electricity Outdid  One Kiss... I felt a bigger energy during that song it was amazing

 

Hallucinate .... well I went wild!! its one of my fave songs :jonny5: Cold Heart was another good momento to see the entire stadium with light up SHE IS THE MOMENT! :clap3: 

 

 

Final act..... well FN intro of Dua giving us everything was :WAP: the Gold Mugler outfit looks even better live... she looks expensive Classy & Sexy.

 

Levitating was fun... loved the Moons they are actually bigger than I tought & they light up really cool

 

Then Don't Start Now was INSANE... also one of the best parts of the show she & the entore Stadium gave everything on this one :WAP:

 

 

Anyway the show was amazing, Dua is gorgeous... she is like a Model that dances & sing.  I already knew the show was 1 hour 30 min but it feels like it was like 50 min show that's my only complain but at the same time i know basically 80% of the shows this days last arround the same time.... this new generations are lazy & refuse to do longer shows.

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

It was Dope :jonny5:  I still can't believe I saw her

 

 

Soooo let me start I was worried since people wer ecamping & i arrived to the venue 6:30 & I was shook I got a good view in General A area, I was close the stadium so that make me sooo exited! 

 

Then arround 8:30 Vickilicious start her  DJ set she had some moments like when she played Madonna Hunng Up but people went insame when she played Bailando Bailando & Despecha by Rosalia :alexz: 

 

Anyway Dua Start past 9pm like all we know Physical was the 1st song... I was shaking its my fave song  people went wild when she appeared :jonnycat: anyway then A Human Avalanche happend  (Including Myself) Who needs to go to sleep when I got you next to me?.... easily 100 people or even more ran to get closer to the stage  IT WAS WILD & completly go wild during Physical Chorus All night, I'll RIOT with you!!!!  LITERALLY A RIOT :dies:  it was a mess but iconic

 

New Rules... what I say what a hit

 

Love Again!! DAMN!! It was probably one of the loudest moments of the entire show.... This sond could had been as Big  as the 1st 4 singles of FN

 

Be The One  It was probably my fave song & moment from the show :weeps:  1st she did a 100% speech in Spanish that make everyone happy then the I Could Be The One part left & rigt was massive .... let me post Dope Video I find

 

 

Act 2 was great.... can we talk about how we all shade this 2nd outfit inclunding myslef but watching it live it looks amazing! and even better when it turns into a Dress for Boys Will Be Boys 

 

All four Outfits are amazing... here my ranking 1. Gold Mugler   2. Green / Opening   3. Silver   4. Pink one

 

 

Act 4: It was massive club :alexz:   In my opinion Electricity Outdid  One Kiss... I felt a bigger energy during that song it was amazing

 

Hallucinate .... well I went wild!! its one of my fave songs :jonny5: Cold Heart was another good momento to see the entire stadium with light up SHE IS THE MOMENT! :clap3: 

 

 

Final act..... well FN intro of Dua giving us everything was :WAP: the Gold Mugler outfit looks even better live... she looks expensive Classy & Sexy.

 

Levitating was fun... loved the Moons they are actually bigger than I tought & they light up really cool

 

Then Don't Start Now was INSANE... also one of the best parts of the show she & the entore Stadium gave everything on this one :WAP:

 

 

Anyway the show was amazing, Dua is gorgeous... she is like a Model that dances & sing.  I already knew the show was 1 hour 30 min but it feels like it was like 50 min show that's my only complain but at the same time i know basically 80% of the shows this days last arround the same time.... this new generations are lazy & refuse to do longer shows.

This sounds like a Blast!!!! Glad you got to experience it 

Wheeeeew what a night that was.

 

I woke up at 5am to travel from my small town to the big city, I met some of my friends there at the stadium and got on the line at 10am. so we waited until 5pm when they finally opened the doors and had an excellent view to the stage. I got sunburned and barely ate but it was worth it because I had an excellent view to the stage There we waited until 8 when the girl started her set, which was really bad, yeah, it had some cute moments but she never connected with the audience.

 

Then at 9PM the commotion started, when she sang the first word to PHYSIcal the entire audience went crazy, I was pushed and stepped on so many times because they wanted to get closer to the stage but you would still find me singing my lungs out to every song on the first set. She looked and sounded immaculate and I'm sorry for the haters who say she's stiff and **** like that, but to me her moves were energetic and passionate.

 

in the section I was (full of gays), we knew the lyrics to all the songs, even the French part of Fever. Everybody fell in love with her when she started speaking in Spanish, and I agree the Be The One part was probably my favorite part of the show, the way she commanded that stage and the audience... :flame: 

I noticed that she got a little nerveous when she got technical difficulties during Good In Bed but she solved it like a pro

I wouldn't change a single bit anything on the show, IT WAS PERFECT :clap3:(maybe make it longer 'cause many people were complaining about the lenght, and maybe it would have been a nice gesture to sing UN DIA at the biggest concert of her career)

She's the BEST POP STAR in the world right now :jonny5:

 

 

Im still trying to find videos from the human avalanche during Physical :dies: 

 

This are the only ones that i found so far :deadbanana2:   

 

Right before The 1st Chorus ..... All Night Ill riot with you ..... right side It looks wild

 

 

 

 

Help Me Find a decent video :deadbanana2:

 

  • Author


With the final show last night, the Latin America leg has officially ended. We now have only 9 shows remaining. 

LEG IV - OCEANIA  - 9 dates (9 remaining)

Nov 02 - Auckland, New Zealand 
Nov 03 - Auckland, New Zealand
Nov 05 - Brisbane, Australia
Nov 08 - Sydney, Australia
Nov 09 - Sydney, Australia
Nov 11 - Melbourne, Australia
Nov 12 - Melbourne, Australia 
Nov 14 - Adelaide, Australia
Nov 16 - Perth, Australia


FESTIVALS 

Sep 25 - Firefly Music Festival, Delaware 
Oct 30 - Always Live Festival, Melbourn

I can't believe there are people who actually pay for these seats :biblionny: 

 

On 9/24/2022 at 12:22 AM, mystery said:

With the final show last night, the Latin America leg has officially ended. We now have only 9 shows remaining. 
 

Nooo :chick3: and we don't have any album or more content. A nightmare

  • 1 month later...

The Latinamerican leg did 19.6M in just 7 shows :ghostface: So close to 100M total gross omg :WAP:

Imagen

On 10/27/2022 at 6:34 PM, unclefloprry said:

The Latinamerican leg did 19.6M in just 7 shows :ghostface: So close to 100M total gross omg :WAP:

Imagen

Almost 20 million & 291k only 7 shows :jonnycat:


I need Mexico City show totals to be revealed :alexz:

four days until i see dua for the first time in auckland :WAP:

anyone who had the early entry vip tickets, what time did y'all go into the arena?

Jesus christ her vocals sound so amazing at the Melbourne gig :WAP:

 

 

Wow at her Latin America gross. How much has the tour grossed to date not counting Oceania  ?

 

Future touring force ? ? 

Edited by K@rm@

7 hours ago, K@rm@ said:

Wow at her Latin America gross. How much has the tour grossed to date not counting Oceania  ?

 

Future touring force ? ? 

89-90M acc to Billboard :clap3:the EU leg that was sold out in 2019 with low prices hurt the total gross of the tour but it's ok :jonnycat:

4 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

89-90M acc to Billboard :clap3:the EU leg that was sold out in 2019 with low prices hurt the total gross of the tour but it's ok :jonnycat:

If this ends up at 99M :biblio:

 

But she's doing 9 dates in Oceania, maybe the 100M mark is reachable :duca:

10 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

89-90M acc to Billboard :clap3:the EU leg that was sold out in 2019 with low prices hurt the total gross of the tour but it's ok :jonnycat:

Oh?? Wait that's insane

The DL3 tour is going to obliterate omg :jonny2:

EU at full price, an added Asia leg :jonny2:

  • Author

The tour ends in two days with the final show being in Perth!

1 hour ago, mystery said:

The tour ends in two days with the final show being in Perth!

Recently she said the tour ends in December, so I wonder what shows she's counting with that statement

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

Recently she said the tour ends in December, so I wonder what shows she's counting with that statement

The Jingle Bell Ball shows perhaps?

She's doing them in LA, NYC and London, so it's kinda significant.

But I don't see her coming up with a new show, so she's probably going to do a compressed version of her tour show there.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.