Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Request a GIF/Avatar

Featured Replies

nevermind! please ignore

Edited by brenda-walsh
figured out issue

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 117.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • How are these?ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Which part do you want?ย  ย 

  • It's okay, no need to apologize! Just remember it for next timeย  ย  ย  Miraculously under the size limit. Lucky you! ย  ย  ย 

5 hours ago, The Witch said:

Can I get a new avi plz?ย ย @Mr. Blue_Shirt

80pXfwN.gif

ย 

BYEย :ahh:

ย 

Can i have 0:19-0:24 as an avi and is it possible to remove the korean sub? If not its fineย :heart::ducky:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

42 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Can i have 0:19-0:24 as an avi and is it possible to remove the korean sub? If not its fineย :heart::ducky:

r509TrZ.gif

On 6/8/2022 at 2:06 AM, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

SUG4xd7.gif

Can I also get a version slightly sped up babe? Tysm!!!

Not requesting an AVI but does anyone have that iconic gif of the influencer staring at the camera for a long time while holding something

So this is the source for the amazing custom avatars and hilarious GIFs we get throughout ATRLย :flame:

ย 

I'm a new member around here, so I'd like to finally request an avi to call my own. From 1:50 (starting from the close-up of the pouring sand) to 1:56 (until the end of the shot). Hope it works out well.

ย 

ย 

In addition, I'd also like to request a couple GIFs, if possible.

ย 

First one is The Weeknd's totallyย unenthused clapping from this clip (0:07 - 0:09).

ย 

ย 

And this one from 2:45 to 2:49 (stopping when the editing zooms in on her face).

ย 

ย 

Thanks!ย :heart:

I'm not necessarily requesting a GIF or avatar, but I was wondering if there was anyone interested in helping create some new banners for the Beyoncรฉ receipts thread? I'm not particularly gifted with graphic design, but I made the previous ones when I had access to image editing software and withย Renaissanceย dropping, I need a new banner and can't make it.

ย 

I'd appreciate any help at all. Thanks!

ย 

On 6/10/2022 at 5:18 AM, Bethenny Frankel said:

Can I also get a version slightly sped up babe? Tysm!!!

Hey sis i'm truly sorry i didn't receive your notificaction quote

ย 

qeSF1lW.gif

On 6/18/2022 at 3:01 AM, Billionaire said:

can i get an avi of 2:43 to 2:53 pleaseย :heart:

TZoTcyK.gif

2 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Hey sis i'm truly sorry i didn't receive your notificaction quote

ย 

qeSF1lW.gif

yasss it's so beautiful, gif of the year tbh

ย 

qeSF1lW.gif

ย 

Can someone make me an avi please :heart2:ย Fromย 2.29- 2.31 (red haired girl part) and 3.16-3.18(full view of choreo) merged into one avi please for ATRL? Thank you so much ย @Mr. Blue_Shirt

On 6/22/2022 at 11:05 PM, The Witch said:

9Yk8K1U.gif

ย 

:deadbanana4:

ย 

ย 

On 6/21/2022 at 1:38 AM, Somi said:

ย 

Can someone make me an avi please :heart2:ย Fromย 2.29- 2.31 (red haired girl part) and 3.16-3.18(full view of choreo) merged into one avi please for ATRL? Thank you so much ย @Mr. Blue_Shirt

i see you already made it but i'm in the mood to make some gifs so here's a hq one just incase you still want itย :heart:

gnxX1rF.gif

ย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.